Trials Park

Renaud.Phil

Grab yourself some pallets first. They are easily moveable and can be modified to make any number of differing obstacles.

The rest of the stuff is often more difficult to source and move but i'l put a little list

Concrete pipes

Rail sleepers

Empty wire spools/cotton reels

Tractor/lorry tyres

May I ask where you get you pallets from? I don't suppose you pay 100£ for 5 pallets or?

Nick them, have a look for any houses around with a skip, especially if they are having work done on them. just have a look around your neighbourhood, helps if it's at about 5 o'clock as no will be around to ask what you're doing :P

Nick them, have a look for any houses around with a skip, especially if they are having work done on them. just have a look around your neighbourhood, helps if it's at about 5 o'clock as no will be around to ask what you're doing :P

Alright thank you... In fact I live in an area where there is lot's of construction going on, so i am going to go check it out and practice some side hops on pallets.

Guess I'll go for the begging. Stealing pallets probably isn't fun on foot .. :P

your joking right, this is the best fun you can have without a girl.

The elaboration to my response is that I think you should post this bike up in the buy/sell area of this site, hens the trials park area.

that is the best thing i have seen in ages....................................here have a dime bar.

The ad for the bike was in his signature (sig), a space that every user has which is there for people to write whatever they choose (providing it follows the guidelines). A person's sig appears with their information, in every post they make.

He chose to advertise a bike in his sig, he wasn't offering you a bike.

Baha.

The ad for the bike was in his signature (sig), a space that every user has which is there for people to write whatever they choose (providing it follows the guidelines). A person's sig appears with their information, in every post they make.

He chose to advertise a bike in his sig, he wasn't offering you a bike.

Baha.

Oh ahaha i did not know that :P I just thought he was going in some forums and try to sell his bike.. Sorry about that MadManMike :giggle: