New Marino 20"

TheChai

• 3 weeks later...

Just some quick snaps up on facebook, i am working on a video too :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19318&id=508568035&l=df1f31f5f3

Brakes are awesome, coming from cable disk and magura, there is a bit of pumping that I had to get used to, but other then that I have always preferred having double disk.

That is pretty damn sweet! Nice one man! Geo looks pretty comfy I must say.

One thing I'm really impressed about is your forks! Are they still the same Viz ones from around 5 years ago?!

As for shipping from Peru, were you lucky enough not to get stomped by Customs? They've been pretty harsh to me about getting stuff from the US in recent years, haha!

Guess I'll see y'around London one of these months then,

Peace!

:)

Looks ace :)

Out of interest, how much did it cost altogether including shipping? [Edit - just seen on the comments on your facebook pics]

Really looking to get a custom frame made rather soonish (when next student loan comes ;) )

Edited by dann2707

That is pretty damn sweet! Nice one man! Geo looks pretty comfy I must say.

One thing I'm really impressed about is your forks! Are they still the same Viz ones from around 5 years ago?!

As for shipping from Peru, were you lucky enough not to get stomped by Customs? They've been pretty harsh to me about getting stuff from the US in recent years, haha!

Guess I'll see y'around London one of these months then,

Peace!

:)

Indeed, how did u recognise that! They are the pressed in steel steerer model though. which are definitely stronger then one piece/welded aluminium steerer's.

It turned up in a pretty small box, didnt seem very taxable. I got taxed around £50 for a batch from china once. That was 2 bikes worth though, so no complaints. How much stuff u getting in? i havent seen u in ages! do u still ride?