Misfits

t-comp-kierz

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching it it's good.

I saw them on Jonathon Ross and in real life the two black ones have really posh accents it's funny.

One of my friends took the shy/invisible one back to her flat after a drink not so long ago and when he went to the toilet she stripped to her underwear and got in bed waiting for him. Aparently he got in with all his clothes still on she tried to kiss him and he refused because he had a girlfriend. What a good boy. He should of done it though.

its a well good program!

did anyone see the guy in the hoody and body armour?? trying to work out what bike he was riding, its trial but with rear grind pegs.

anyone any idea??

Last series? It was a charge i think.

Edited by Skoze

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how to do the spoiler thing, so what I've written is in white underneath this. Talk about the ending, didn't want to ruin it for people.

Did anyone else think the ending to this weeks episode was pretty pathetic? I've loved the series and for such a big plot turn that happens in this episode I think the whole turn back time thing was too obvious. I was loving it up till that point. Comedy milk guy becoming a murderer worked well and I was wondering how all the characters were going to come back to life but was hoping it wouldn't be so obvious.

However I've loved this series, the music was amazing this episode me thinks but just feel let down a bit. Any other opinions?

Tried to watch the latest one last night, didn't have a clue what was happening. Then I realised 'jesus! this is the newest one out of 2 series'.

Starting to wonder 'what happened in the first series if they only get out of community service in the latest one?!'

So i'm off to watch the first one. Although from what I saw its a pretty good show!

Pretty good ending to the Xmas special.

I didn't watch much of the first series but Ive been watching all of this one.

I don't know if its because I haven't got a job at the moment and all the rubbish stuff on TV is becoming increasingly watchable but this series was great.

The immortal guy has some right one liners!