Scandalously Old Photo's

isitafox

Just a few random pics from back in the day! Ranging from about 10-17 years ago, and not all trials related.

Amazing Dave - some quality pictures in there! I remember bashing about on bikes like that just riding whatever anyone was doing that day - dirt jumps, XC, trials - it was mega!

Brought a smile to my face!

This is amazing!! I found a load of old photos the other day, must've been 1994 at the latest back when I rode my 18" Marin frame for trials!

I bet some of the younger members won't actually believe the equipment that we had to put up with before proper trials parts came on the market. It's good for them to see how lucky they are to be getting into trials now!

Oli

Oh yes, a crud catcher was essential trials kit back in the day! Wish I still had my rockhopper just to play on, was a great bike to ride but snapped it when I landed with one wheel either side of the landing ramp on the small dirt jump pictured. What made it worse was the fact we'd only just got there and it was the first jump I did! Still got the dodgy black freespirit frame (with the powerbar bottle) and the red frame in my dads garage, and the crud catchers on my dads bike!!