Onza Zoot 2010

that NBR dude

Looks like a lot of fun , very tempted to get one too . How do those brakes feel ?

The brakes will feel ok when they are setup. In fairness, even setup as they are (which is really badly) they hold well and feel pretty solid. Might upgrade them in time but no rush.

Only had a wee roll around in the road, looking forward to the weekend to give it a proper go.

I did a little review in another thread for someone, I'll bung it on here for you...

Mine arrived yesterday so had a wee spin around on it in the evening at the skate park. As has been said I wouldn't suggest putting pegs on it, the axles really don't look like they are up to the task. I've bent a few BMX axles that look a lot beefier than those.

The brakes on them are fine, I don't see the need to upgrade them any time soon. They feel solid and hold pretty well with the pads that came on it. A bit of time spent setting them up properly and you will be supirsed how nice they feel.

The Bar and stem combo on them isn't too bad, stem could be a little higher but thats being overally picky. I'm 6ft and felt perfectly comfortable on it, if you're a little shorter you could always loose the stacker to get the front down a wee bit, but I reckon you'd be fine.

Overall impression of the bike from yesterday is really good, I'm very impressed with how solid and quality it feels considering the price. It felt perfectly at home pumping round the skate park, while still feeling comfortable when it turns into a pogo stick. For a 24", the weight is really good, to the extent that I was amazed how light it felt when riding it.