Dressler Camp 010 Crashes

lukasbur

lol good effort on thart gap Mike! :lol:

The worst of it was it was on my bike! Somehow he managed to break his bike earlier in the week (no idea how :unsure:)

03:27-03:32 WTF was he actually trying to make that cotton wheel roll backward, or was it not secure in its place and started to move?

It was part of a section. You had to get on it and then roll it forwards onto the next object... I failed.

The worst of it was it was on my bike! Somehow he managed to break his bike earlier in the week (no idea how :unsure:)

I saw that at Wood Fest too, breaking his bike on a bunny hop then using Waynios bike to do the biggest gap from the top of the water gap to the side of the pond! reckless :wub:

Yeeah, I enjoyed that, some quality bails. The guy with long hair on the black koxx is the Czech slopestyle champion I think. That week was his first back on a trials bike in almost 2 years! He looked like he knows what he's doing and sure knows how to crash.

Dressler was so much fun - I've warned Lukas & Josef to prepare for the invasion of the British :P I can see it becoming the new Koxx Days!

I didn't really want to try that gap and really knew that no matter how much effort put in, it was a long shot.. peer pressure ey. I proposed it for Kenny to have a go, he asked how old I was and said that he used to do that kinda stuff a long time ago. :turned:

Really looking forward to the full video. :)