Tapatalk On Here..

Si-man

Any chance of this happening on the forum?

It's so much easier that trying to use the phones browser.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin.

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't try and squeeze a normal internet page onto a tiny screen for one, just gives easier browsing. Also shows you new posts/ threads without having to go into that sub forum and search for said thread. Try it if you have a phone that is capable on another forum, really is good.

Oh, got no reply from Tomturd, shock horror.

It doesn't try and squeeze a normal internet page onto a tiny screen for one, just gives easier browsing. Also shows you new posts/ threads without having to go into that sub forum and search for said thread.

What's the difference between using Tapatalk and the standard mobile version of the site which already exists?

Doesn't look a lot different to the mobile version of TF I'm using to type this reply right now...

Looks completely different to me. I tend to load the PC version on my phone anyway. The mobile version is unusable for me in Opera Mini.

Looks completely different to me. I tend to load the PC version on my phone anyway. The mobile version is unusable for me in Opera Mini.

Strange... When I touch into New Content I get this screen:

post-497-0-39219800-1294659305_thumb.png

Tapping on this topic takes me to the earliest post I haven't read, in this case yours:

post-497-0-88617800-1294659312_thumb.png

Tapping your post allows me to reply with a quote. Doing the same on my own post allows me to edit it. Navigation around the whole forum is as simple and readable as that - I'm not sure how that can be unusable to anyone...

There's a very good reason for that JD, that mobile version is brilliant, but I don't get served that. I get a butchered version of the PC version. I would get a pic but I can't find out how to do a screenshot on Android.

There's a very good reason for that JD, that mobile version is brilliant, but I don't get served that. I get a butchered version of the PC version. I would get a pic but I can't find out how to do a screenshot on Android.

Bottom left, change the skin? May not work, but I think I had to do the same thing to begin with. If I remember rightly it also meant that when I logged in on a laptop it served the mobile version there too, but that doesn't happen now.

trials forum mobile doesnt show up pictures either in my experience

Does for me (Y)

Not trying to create arguments, but I can only comment on my experience with TF Mobile, and it's great.