- Headset: Echo SL

- Stem: Try-All 3D

- Grips: Trialtech Foam

- Handlebars: Try-All No War Carbon

SAM_3018.jpg

SAM_3019.jpg

SAM_3017.jpg

SAM_3020.jpg

Neat and tidy dropouts, with a hidden chain tensioner!

SAM_3021.jpg

• Like 1

Looks nice, are you really tall or something-that's alot of spacers under a high rise stem and also pretty steep lever angle!

How are finding running 18-15 on this frame? Only on my 2010 control ti's like they put the 4bolt mounts in the wrong place and it's nearly impossible to get any chain tension!

Also someone on here said they had a 2011 phirana and that wouldn't take 18-15 at all ????

I've seen them before in person, a friend had one for about a week and hated it. They feel horrible.

Maybe it was jjust a shit bleed.. haha

Mine work fine, might water bleed them though, but other than that, they are great

If you cut down that steerer tube and took some spacers out that bike is a stunner.

Think the head tube on the frame is quite short, i dont want to loose front end height as the bb is so high and im 6ft 4"

Looks right tidy mate! Should be fit to ride in 4 weeks or so,i'll come see it in the flesh!

Bet you cant wait. was over in your town today actually, had a good session on it there.

Looks nice, are you really tall or something-that's alot of spacers under a high rise stem and also pretty steep lever angle!

How are finding running 18-15 on this frame? Only on my 2010 control ti's like they put the 4bolt mounts in the wrong place and it's nearly impossible to get any chain tension!

Also someone on here said they had a 2011 phirana and that wouldn't take 18-15 at all ????

Works fine mate, no problems with chain tension at all and the brake mounts are all aligned. oh and i am really tall lol

And it does come with the crank bolts

• Like 1

We built up an Echo Pure yesterday with 18:15 and it was fine in terms of chain tension and brake alignment. That was with a Der Kaiser in too. We tried out 18:14 and 18:13 on the 24" frame and that was fine too. Only 'odd' one is the Piranha which needs a half-link to run 18:15.

Super nice frames though, definitely more my kind of frame than some over-done CNC/hydroformed monstrosity! Your's looks sweet too (Y)

Clean, tidy and very smart frame there! How's the new geometry panning out for you so far? Seems a very good value for money frame considering it includes the whole BB/crankbolt set!

I love it, it seems pretty much impossible to hit the down tube on anything due to the high bb. You do need a high front end though. Im gonna stick with the stackers cos i dont fancy a mod stem.

• Like 1

How is that rim on the back ? is it strong, and doe's it hold a grind ?

Thanks Shane

Its new so not sure how strong it is yet, it ground nice though, and works well with my pads

Looking good frank!

Will have to have a steal of it soon :)

Were riding sturry woods, apparantly there is an old motorbike trials place there. were meetin at 2 if your up for it.

• Like 1