Onza Zoot Pro... Build Finished Updated

Gaz96

I am currently building up this Onza Zoot Pro, I have most parts ready, just needing back wheel, rear sprocket, pedals and chain. I just put some parts on my bike tonight to see what it would look like roughly but I might paint it, and this was where I would like help/opinions... options I was thinking

1. Keep it as it is

2. Frame kept the same but forks sprayed black

3. Frame stripped to the raw metal and forks sprayed black

4. Frame and forks sprayed black

Just to let you no all components will be black except the bashring is green, so please comment any opions would be good

09022011045.jpg

09022011046.jpg

09022011053.jpg

25032011079.jpg

Just got it built up the other day,decided I liked the colour scheme in the end but might still spray forks black though at some point though...

Riding it brakeless just now will be putting brakes on at some point, but brakeless is really fun! Will also post a spec up tomorrow.

What do you guys think?

12042011086.jpg

Riding the bike with brakes now! Brakeless was fun, really want another brakeless bike but I need a bike with brakes as a priority over brakeless so here it is with brakes. I miss the clean look from brakeless and the carbon frame protector ruins the clean look aswell but I still love it! Black seat im thinking, what about you guys?

Let me know what you's think now!

15062011110.jpg

15062011114.jpg

Spec-

Frame: Onza Zoot Pro

Forks: Onza Zoot Pro

Front Hub: Trialtech Sport Disk

Front Rim: Trialtech Drilled

Rear Hub: Trialtech Sport

Rear Rim: Inspired Pro CNC Sidewall

Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller's 2.4

Tubes: Kenda Downhill

Rim Tape: Trialtech

Handlebars: Echo TR Riser

Stem: Giant 70*10

Grips: Trialtech Foam

Headset: FSA Xtreme Cartridge

Top Cap: Trialtech

Seat: Onza Plastic Purple Pivotal

Bottom Bracket: Onza ISIS

Cranks: Onza Zoot

Bashguard: Onza

Pedals: Onza

Freewheel: Tensile 60 Click 18 Tooth

Sprocket: Trialtech 13 Tooth

Chain: KMC Z510 HX

Frame Protector: Pro-Carbon Carbonfibre

Rear Brake: Magura HS33

4 Finger Lever blade

Try All Metal TPA Wheel

Monty Hose Splitter

Pads: Rockman Blues

Booster: Trialtech Sport 2 Bolt

Clamps: Blue Adamant

Thanks Garry

Edited by Gaz96

Personally I love the colour scheme, do see what you mean about the forks being black. I think it would depend on what your plans were for the rest of the bike, but looks sweet how it is. B)

Well I was planning to keep bike black as possible, originlly I would of went for a black frame and forks but this frake kit came up at to good a price to refuse! (thanks Ross McD) so was thinking along the lines of keeping the frame as it is and spraying the forks and making everything else black, I think thats what i'll probably go for

Well I was planning to keep bike black as possible, originlly I would of went for a black frame and forks but this frake kit came up at to good a price to refuse! (thanks Ross McD) so was thinking along the lines of keeping the frame as it is and spraying the forks and making everything else black, I think thats what i'll probably go for

Black and white always looks great - pop up some more pictures when it progresses more. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...