Site News: New Skin

Please quote me.I only enabled that option earlier, no idea what it really does...

It opens up a box liked the watched topics box and then tells you who's quoted you. The notifications are in the PM inbox too.

I'll fix all the skin issues you guys have raised as soon as I get the chance, its next on my list. Just need to find a couple of hours.

I'll disable notifications by default later, but for the time being you can disable them in your control panel. They didn't work for me :(

Is this just because my name's too long?

64259402.jpg

Looks like it should all be in the grey toolbar type bit.

Member location isn't there anymore. Come back please? :)

When I click sign in, on the home page, the pop-up box prompts for username, not email address. :)

Finally found the 'Back to top' button!

Any chance of moving it to the bottom left? - I'm too used to it being on that side. ;)

all fixed :)

Any thought on scrapping the FAQ section? Most of the info in there is more than 6 years old now and pretty much redundant.

Yep, once I get this 'Trials Manual' area sorted (basically a more organised wiki) and everything transferred into there (hopefully with some help from members :P) it should supercede the FAQ forum and we can finally ditch it :)

edit, can you try and edit this page?

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/page/manual/_/workshop/test-r3