Anit Illuminati-Anti Nwo

Dave Anscombe

To be fair I agree with a lot of what is said in the Zeitgeist movement. OUR WORLD REALLY CAN BE A NICER PLACE THAN IT IS NOW laugh.gif

Maybe not for the super rich people but its not as if they care about me.

I'd be way happier working towards something fulfilling, for no money because I could have anything I wanted at the touch of a button. And it wouldn't be any disposable crap either to keep costs down, it would be the best we can possibly make it.

Nice idea if we became good people all of a sudden.

. Think about it we have grew up watching the news reading the papers from a very young age basically brainwashing us to the point where everything we see in the news/papers 'must' be real.

I actually kind of agree with you on this. Not in an end of the world/Nwo way, but i definitely think people like Murdoch have too much control on news outlets and can make stories biased to suit them. I think news groups should all be kept independent. You may say that that is proof of nwo or something but its not, its simply a man in a market sector attempting to make a monopoly. Nothing new.

People making stupid comments about 2012 and how that anyone who believes the world is going to end is a crackpot makes me sigh. Look at ancient history, read books, use your common sense how was it that thousands of years ago these civilisations were able to make such creations and so accurately.

Here, you want me to believe that the Egyptians couldn't make these constructions. But you want me to believe that they (well Mayans, who i think are older) calculated the end of the world or some other happening thousands of years in the future. Make your mind up....

Even with todays modern day equipment, cranes, do you realise how long and how hard it would be to recreate the great pyramids of giza..

luxor_1.jpg

Granted its not made of stone, but then that would mean no windows, making it kind of pointless to build as a hotel. The pyramids were built throughout the Pharaohs life, so that he could pass over to the afterlife. Yes we could build one and yes it's take a long time. But there is no point, the third is thought to be smaller due to the Pharaoh having less money. We'd have to pay workers to recreate the mass number of slaves and at the end we'd be stuck with a massive tomb that has no use to us, so noone will do it.

And you want me to believe man with rope and blocks of wood made these come on just use common sense.

Yes, just look at the great wall of China. When a ruler has an idea in their head and a large number of slaves they can do pretty impressive things. Yes its nowhere near as complex as the pyramids, but you can catch the drift. These are also no the only pyramids in Egypt, just the most famous. They had quite a bit of experience in this field.

I will give you the first link i found when typing it into google about the pyramids astronomical allignment with orions belt : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_8.htm

I'm not quite sure what your point is regarding the relation as i only scanned that site. But its no secret old civilisations worshipped the sky. They have a sun god (Ra) and a sky goddess (Nut), not a massive step for me to believe they tried to mirror the pyramids. Think how big cats where then and how many objects were dedicated to them.

Edited by yoyoyo

i started reading through this thread and got rather bored by the entire thing. at the end of the day I think its pretty much down to what you want to believe. people believe in more far out things like virgin births, rising from the dead etc ;)

The fact is that we live in a corrupt world and that is indisputable. we are brainwashed inadvertently by media and government influences whether we like it (or choose to admit it or even realise it) or not. for what ends i do not know, but most people seem pretty dumbed down nowadays. while alot of points discussed in this thread can not be proved or disproved absolutely, in my opinion it does make sense that one day we will have one government leading the entire world, one army one currency and one central, un-opposable power. this is what the illuminate and bildaberg group are said to be working towards. if you look at every major civilisation through history, all they have wanted is total control over the entire world and its population. British empire, Nazi Germany, Roman empire and going back even further the Byzantine empire. i see no reason as to why the agenda of governments nowadays should be any different and i see less reason to trust what they tell me. the only difference between those past attempts on world domination and this one is the way that it is being done. we are being scared into giving up our rights gladly so that we do not notice until they are all gone.

I believe in north america canada and mexico are now (or soon to be) joined in the north american union (please correct me if i am wrong jt) and that one currency known as the Amero will be coming into circulation to replace the dollar, the same as when the euro came around in europe. i am also led to believe that there will soon be an African and Asian union with their own central currencies. so the world is essentially split into only a few different groups . what is then to stop these few groups merging into one and forming one central world government. it seams very likely in my opinion.

that's just what I weighed up from information I have absorbed over the last couple of years and who is to say any one source is less reputable than another.

anyway enough of that :P

• Like 1