Anit Illuminati-Anti Nwo

Dave Anscombe

Will this bollocks actually effect my life in any way whatsoever?

It already is.

How do "they" intend to reduce the population by so much? Might as well talk about it in here now...

go on Dave, give us a little rofl

Well in a speech by Bill gates recently below he says on population reduction:

With good medical care, vaccines and reproductive health services, we can reduce that figure.. WTF???????? I thought good medical care and vaccines would increase the population ?????

4:35+

So what is that all about eh?

Now I don't know about Dave, he could, for all I know, be crazy as a loon, but I am not.

There is a 'bigger plan', one would have to be stupid to think there is not, for a start there has to be one as the world is globally connected and so to avoid absolute chaos, a plan must be in place.

The fact of the matter is that these 'Iluminati' or whatever you want to call them (I don't think it is a secret cabal or shit but rather just a collection of corporations/individuals) have alot of money and therefore alot of power.

They are in a better position to influence matters in terms of a 'big plan' than 'normal people' and they would be stoopid not to do so, they are certainly not that.

Who wouldn't 'Plan' for their own gain really? Everyone does it all the time, except we do not operate on a global scale.

I will state a word now for you to keep in your heads:

Venezuela

If it doesn't happen then I will be very happy, as I will be proved wrong, if it does, then I for one, will be battening down the hatches.

Still don't think there is an energy crisis looming?

Edited by Matt Vandart

There's a difference between accepting that there'll be an energy crisis and claiming that an almighty organization is going to reduce the Earth's population by 7/8.

Also - I'd say the world isn't all that far from chaos with what... three wars raging simultaneously? Or were these wars seeded by disguised Illuminati members as a start for reduving it?

Venezuela

If it doesn't happen then I will be very happy, as I will be proved wrong, if it does, then I for one, will be battening down the hatches.

What's with all the secret santa bollocks? If there's something to say then say it. Saying Venezuela doesn't mean anything, unless you mean that at some point the future a happening will occur of some description in Venezuela, in that case I totally agree with you, because things happen every day everywhere.

• Like 2

Lol, why are people so agro if someone suggests something that could possibly be happening that they do not know about?

Personally, I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Venezuala is next on the list (before Iran I do believe).

Research it yourself Sa-Muel, going around poo pooing people that have actually done some intelligent research into the matter is not a very open way of looking at stuff.

Here are my statements:

1: I do believe that man has landed on the moon, I don't think it was too difficult enough to not have bothered.

2: I think there is a very real energy/resources crisis on the way, that will affect us all which ultimately has been 'organised' to some effect seeing as it has so far been vehemently denied. With holding important information such as this could be considered conspiracy against the masses.

3: Venezuala is going to have a massive disagreement with the US over oil, it may end up in 'occupation' of some kind or it may be a stealth thing done economically, either way it will be bad news for the masses there.

4: I think there is a set of corporations/individuals that are making plans/influencing/controlling the way things go/will go down. One would have to be pretty silly to think otherwise. They use very sophisticated methods of control which as shown in this thread are working very well.

Think about it this way, how and why does something like 1% of the population hold 80ish% of the wealth?

How do they 'Own' these vast resources?

I mean really? How can you 'Own' oil that has been underground for millennia? Yet they do, and they take it out the ground from countries, away from the people that live there, robbing them of their own opportunity for raising their living standards.

It is INSANE.

There is and has been for a very long time enough food for everyone on the planet, yet millions starve.

This is no coincidence.

Look now at comic relief, we are made to feel 'guilty' about the poor starving people, ooo look at this baby, look at the flies, this is your fault, give us your money.........

Yet there are individuals, INDIVIDUALS, that could solve the whole problem from their own pockets, but why would they bother robbing these people of a good standard of living only to give it back to them?

Wake up. you are being stiffed, we all are and have been for a very , very long time.

Observe this it may help:

Fear is within us, it has been put here on purpose.

Think of all you have been told about Iran then watch that trials vid about the first trials comp held there, look like the same place?

Simply look in to the injections they now give children

look at bohemian grove!

look at the geneticly made organisms they have made in the gulf of mexico to clean u the oil OHhhhhhhhh deary me !

princess dianna !

list goes on

If you give a toss look it up

if you ffancy pooo pooing it then fair enough

end off innit blud !

Pointing out obvious flaws in your arguments is not poo-pooing. I did not say anything against what you were saying at all, only the fact that you were saying nothing. If I said to you now, "Keep this word in your mind, France, you just wait and see...", then when something occured there claimed to have had prior knowledge, would you believe me?

I'm not arguing your opinions or anything, just this whole cloak and dagger, hush-hush attitude. Either present evidence, or shush. Saying things like "There's going to be WW3 at some point in the future!", means nothing.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying anything against the content of your arguments because I can't be bothered to research anything to disprove them, just trying to help you see why people "poo-poo" what you're saying.

By all means PM/FB message me some evidence and persuade me. (By evidence I mean something real from a decent source, not blurred pictures badly modified with MS paint).

im not here to convince any one thats down to your selfs ....

if you cant be botherd to look in to it .then its your loss :)

None of you are stupid .......just look in to it if you fancy knowing some truth's they hide from you

Im Not going to argue with the poooo poooo people Or even reply to you :)

Because it would be a waste of my time :)

Its not about Killing 'Us' that would be foolish, we are good consumers.

Sam- Fair enough.

On a more 'Local note' watch this:

I don't get all my information from Youtube by the way but it is quicker for me to point you towards something coherent like this than to explain it all myself.

We have all fallen for this scam hook line and sinker yet people will go as far as to get angry if I explain their human and civil rights to them, not angry at the people infringing them but at me, for explaining them something as simple and important as your rights.

Do you know them?

Cool, you know about all this stuff.

What are you going to do about it?

If you can't do anything about it, then if and when it happens, having that info won't help you.

If I said to you, 'I know the world will end tomorrow!' and you said 'what are you going to do about it?' and I said 'nothing!' Then it actually puts me in a worse position, being aware of the noose slipping over my neck, so to speak, knowing it is there to fear it.

Don't be offended, like.

Well i've watched several hours worth of these conspiracies and to be fair and honest i found them to be utter SHITE! This whole NWO this preposterous in my opinion. I do on the other hand think there was more to 9/11 than we've been told. I belive the moon landings were REAL and im undecided on the whole Roswell saga. And some things nobody will ever know and people can conspire all they want its down to them.

Well i've watched several hours worth of these conspiracies and to be fair and honest i found them to be utter SHITE! This whole NWO this preposterous in my opinion. I do on the other hand think there was more to 9/11 than we've been told. I belive the moon landings were REAL and im undecided on the whole Roswell saga. And some things nobody will ever know and people can conspire all they want its down to them.

All three of them events are to do with america. of course its going to be bullshit. Yes, there is an energy crisis thats obvious, but shits allready going down about it, fairly obvious that our troops are only in afghanistan/iraq/yemen/somalia/Libya wherever, whatever, there only there for the goverments interest in fuel, why would we give a f**k about someone else's welfare if we're all okay? they dont give a shit...

Cool, you know about all this stuff.

What are you going to do about it? Nothing

If you can't do anything about it, then if and when it happens, having that info won't help you. Indeed

If I said to you, 'I know the world will end tomorrow!' and you said 'what are you going to do about it?' and I said 'nothing!' Then it actually puts me in a worse position, being aware of the noose slipping over my neck, so to speak, knowing it is there to fear it. I agree

Don't be offended, like. I am not

There is a 'bigger plan', one would have to be stupid to think there is not, for a start there has to be one as the world is globally connected and so to avoid absolute chaos, a plan must be in place.

The fact of the matter is that these 'Iluminati' or whatever you want to call them (I don't think it is a secret cabal or shit but rather just a collection of corporations/individuals) have alot of money and therefore alot of power.

They are in a better position to influence matters in terms of a 'big plan' than 'normal people' and they would be stoopid not to do so, they are certainly not that.

Who wouldn't 'Plan' for their own gain really? Everyone does it all the time, except we do not operate on a global scale.

Venezuela

Is it wrong that I get annoyed by people telling me to 'open my eyes to what's really going on'? Why does there have to be a plan? The way the world works doesn't really work with a plan in mind. I'm sure there are those who would like to see a worldwide United Nations, where every country is involved and has a say, but it would be in the interests of the people (i.e. stopping dickheads like Hussain/Bin Laden/Gaddafi/Bush doing really stupid shit and screwing over their people/countries) rather than in order to make billions of dollars. But it just isn't possible at the moment. Through political, religious or whatever else differences, there isn't the right 'atmosphere' to make something like that happen, and it won't for a long time to come, particularly while national identity exists.

You're saying Bill Gates is trying to take over the world (in a non commercial/MS related way of course)? What can he gain from that? He's one of the richest men in the world and could do whatever the hell he likes.

Venezuala is next on the list

2: I think there is a very real energy/resources crisis on the way, that will affect us all which ultimately has been 'organised' to some effect seeing as it has so far been vehemently denied. With holding important information such as this could be considered conspiracy against the masses.

Next on the list for what exactly? The only places that link Venezuela (or Iran or Russia) to the NWO are... NWO alarmist sites.

When has the fact that oil will run out ever been denied? It's known as a finite resource and I've never heard anyone say that it isn't... because they'd be mad and wrong. Whatchootalkinabout?

3: Venezuala is going to have a massive disagreement with the US over oil, it may end up in 'occupation' of some kind or it may be a stealth thing done economically, either way it will be bad news for the masses there.

Again, says who? The NWO sites?

4: I think there is a set of corporations/individuals that are making plans/influencing/controlling the way things go/will go down. One would have to be pretty silly to think otherwise. They use very sophisticated methods of control which as shown in this thread are working very well.

Oh god, are they using subliminal messages in Coke ads again? Or is it in the water this time? It's not working well, it's just that some people are able to read a lot into something when there's nothing there to start with. I completely agree that some corporations are screwed. The building stuff that was in Farenheit 9/11 after Iraq is a complete joke but it only serves to make some people filthy rich, the wider effect seems to be minimal.

Think about it this way, how and why does something like 1% of the population hold 80ish% of the wealth?

It's the way it's always been, and with third world countries (who tend to have huge populations but no money/wealth) it's not hard to see how that works.

I mean really? How can you 'Own' oil that has been underground for millennia? Yet they do, and they take it out the ground from countries, away from the people that live there, robbing them of their own opportunity for raising their living standards.

It is INSANE.

They don't own the oil as such, just own the land (whether by chance (king Abdullah DurkaDurka who was born into it) or by screwing over peasants or whatever) they can then do what they want and make a shitload of money from it. Again, humans (read selfish beings) have been doing it for millennia...

There is and has been for a very long time enough food for everyone on the planet, yet millions starve.

This is no coincidence.

I'd call that luck (and some amount of selfishness). I feel bloody lucky to have been born in the UK where we are rich, comfortable, have no famine or drought, no local wars etc etc but someone born in Iraq or Somalia or whatever is unlucky and has to live with many of those things. It often comes from selfish, power hungry (and retarded) 'governments' but there's nothing we can do about that, it's the way of the world but not part of anyone's 'plan'.

Yet there are individuals, INDIVIDUALS, that could solve the whole problem from their own pockets, but why would they bother robbing these people of a good standard of living only to give it back to them?

Did Bill Gates not give like $6 BILLION to charity a while back? The evil, twisted, sadistic b*****d. Oh, wait...

Wake up. you are being stiffed, we all are and have been for a very , very long time.

I'm doing just fine thanks, don't think I've been adversely affected by Bill Gates and his fortune once in my life, well unless you count that annoying User Account Control thing in Windows...

Simply look in to the injections they now give children

look at bohemian grove!

look at the geneticly made organisms they have made in the gulf of mexico to clean u the oil OHhhhhhhhh deary me !

princess dianna !

Protecting kids from diseases? Awful, how do we allow it?!

Bohemian Grove sounds like a good name for a band...

Third one sounds like good science but I don't know what that's led to.

How do you get one to Di from that?! Did the NWO force her to not put on her seatbelt? Or was she already dead when they hit the underpass? Wasn't she a shapeshifting alien reptile anyway? What about Dodi? Surely Mohammad Al Fayed would've been in the NWO as one of the richest people in the country?

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this all sounds like crap. I thought the original Illuminati were great thinkers of their times, forced underground to avoid being arrested for being heretics, this NWO thing just seems too far fetched and poorly thought out.

Wow, longest post by me... ever? Had to remove quotes as too many. Pooooo pooooo person signing out.

Is it wrong that I get annoyed by people telling me to 'open my eyes to what's really going on'? Why does there have to be a plan? The way the world works doesn't really work with a plan in mind. I'm sure there are those who would like to see a worldwide United Nations, where every country is involved and has a say, but it would be in the interests of the people (i.e. stopping dickheads like Hussain/Bin Laden/Gaddafi/Bush doing really stupid shit and screwing over their people/countries) rather than in order to make billions of dollars. But it just isn't possible at the moment. Through political, religious or whatever else differences, there isn't the right 'atmosphere' to make something like that happen, and it won't for a long time to come, particularly while national identity exists.

You're saying Bill Gates is trying to take over the world (in a non commercial/MS related way of course)? What can he gain from that? He's one of the richest men in the world and could do whatever the hell he likes.

Next on the list for what exactly? The only places that link Venezuela (or Iran or Russia) to the NWO are... NWO alarmist sites.

When has the fact that oil will run out ever been denied? It's known as a finite resource and I've never heard anyone say that it isn't... because they'd be mad and wrong. Whatchootalkinabout?

Again, says who? The NWO sites?

Oh god, are they using subliminal messages in Coke ads again? Or is it in the water this time? It's not working well, it's just that some people are able to read a lot into something when there's nothing there to start with. I completely agree that some corporations are screwed. The building stuff that was in Farenheit 9/11 after Iraq is a complete joke but it only serves to make some people filthy rich, the wider effect seems to be minimal.

It's the way it's always been, and with third world countries (who tend to have huge populations but no money/wealth) it's not hard to see how that works.

They don't own the oil as such, just own the land (whether by chance (king Abdullah DurkaDurka who was born into it) or by screwing over peasants or whatever) they can then do what they want and make a shitload of money from it. Again, humans (read selfish beings) have been doing it for millennia...

I'd call that luck (and some amount of selfishness). I feel bloody lucky to have been born in the UK where we are rich, comfortable, have no famine or drought, no local wars etc etc but someone born in Iraq or Somalia or whatever is unlucky and has to live with many of those things. It often comes from selfish, power hungry (and retarded) 'governments' but there's nothing we can do about that, it's the way of the world but not part of anyone's 'plan'.

Did Bill Gates not give like $6 BILLION to charity a while back? The evil, twisted, sadistic b*****d. Oh, wait...

I'm doing just fine thanks, don't think I've been adversely affected by Bill Gates and his fortune once in my life, well unless you count that annoying User Account Control thing in Windows...

Protecting kids from diseases? Awful, how do we allow it?!

Bohemian Grove sounds like a good name for a band...

Third one sounds like good science but I don't know what that's led to.

How do you get one to Di from that?! Did the NWO force her to not put on her seatbelt? Or was she already dead when they hit the underpass? Wasn't she a shapeshifting alien reptile anyway? What about Dodi? Surely Mohammad Al Fayed would've been in the NWO as one of the richest people in the country?

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory but this all sounds like crap. I thought the original Illuminati were great thinkers of their times, forced underground to avoid being arrested for being heretics, this NWO thing just seems too far fetched and poorly thought out.

Wow, longest post by me... ever? Had to remove quotes as too many. Pooooo pooooo person signing out.

This man speaks sense, i know i probably come across a complete cock, but im not thick. you say we're being brainwashed by our own goverments, but maybe all you NWO/Illuminati whatever the f**k it is are getting brainwashed yourself?

This man speaks sense, i know i probably come across a complete cock, but im not thick. you say we're being brainwashed by our own goverments, but maybe all you NWO/Illuminati whatever the f**k it is are getting brainwashed yourself?

Essentially... religion.

Infact. Could this not be classed as religious beliefs? Can't be proven wrong or right...

Like the westboro baptist church..

Edited by dann2707

The people who louix thoroug interviewed on his travels

They go outside militant funerals saying that they should burn in hell.

Fags are gay... shit like that

I personally think religion causes more shit than its worth, Everyone can make up there own mind about things and have the right to beleive in what they believe in, But look what hitler did to the jews, All the stuff between palestine and iran (Gaza strip?) im not exactly clued up on anything like this at all, but maybe its not such a great thing? surely the o mighty god wouldnt allow us to kill each other now...

Edit: Expect some one will probably correct me/rip into me for saying that now hah

Edited by dirt jumper jake