Anit Illuminati-Anti Nwo

Dave Anscombe

Out of all the stuff I have read (which wasnt much, as most of matts posts are near a page long) I dont really see why the illuminati 'taking over and making a new world order' is such a bad thing. We dont need to worry about this stuff, personally i think its all made up, 9/11 was live television, so how did they manage to 'fake' the planes going in?

I don't think your the only one not reading my posts.

Indeed it may be not a bad idea, I don't think I said it was a bad thing, however it is interesting that one of the youngest here thinks this.

Also the planes were not fake.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Smoking Kills?

Well in the 1920's it didn't, more percentage of the population smoked then than do now yet only 1 in 20 people developed cancer, and that is of the total population, how come it is 1 in 3 now?

I'm going to pick on this one point and assume all the other point are of the same merit.

There's loads of reasons why statistics can be wrong,smoking did indeed cause the same amount of deaths as it does now, it's the statistics that are wrong.

It's possible that other illnesses that are cured today killed people more quickly than the cancer from smoking.

Maybe they didn't know too much about cancer and these deaths were not reported as cancer deaths, but an unknown cause.

Maybe they didn't even think to record whether patient smoked (as so many people were doing it)so the link to cancer and smoking wouldn't have been made.

Did you ever consider any of these options before jumping to some conspiracy nonsense? No.

Same thing happened with autism and child vaccinations. It was recoded autism was on the rise, but it wasn't and never has been, they simply didn't know what kids were autistic and which weren't and now the guidelines for being labeled autistic is much broader. It gave the impression that it was on the rise.

Now if people looked into that rather than running about like dicks with signs, hundreds of kids wouldn't have died because parents decided not to vaccinate their kids because of this.

You might as well be saying "A house only cost 10 grand 80 years ago, now they're 10 times that, what's this world coming too!"

Weird that.

:lol:

I don't think your the only one not reading my posts.

Indeed it may be not a bad idea, I don't think I said it was a bad thing, however it is interesting that one of the youngest here thinks this.

Also the planes were not fake.

They wont be killing people though, what Bill Gates said may have been a mistake, or, did he not mention before that about deaths, cos maybe he was saying the death number could be lowered.

Anyway, I think if this does happen (i do beleive in it, not for al these reasons i have never really looked up on the illuminati and dont know all these storys, i just think in 2012 the world will change.

The 2012 thing can be called out on very easily.

It's simply the end of the mayan calendar, just like ours ends at the 31st of December. World doesn't end at the end of our calendar, it's not going to end at the end of theirs.

What will happen in 2012 though is some big event that'll be the 'metaphoric end of the world'. But we have big events every year. It'll be interesting to see what 2012 believers will leech onto when the year's out.

I'm going to pick on this one point and assume all the other point are of the same merit.

There's loads of reasons why statistics can be wrong,smoking did indeed cause the same amount of deaths as it does now, it's the statistics that are wrong.

It's possible that other illnesses that are cured today killed people more quickly than the cancer from smoking.

Maybe they didn't know too much about cancer and these deaths were not reported as cancer deaths, but an unknown cause.

Maybe they didn't even think to record whether patient smoked (as so many people were doing it)so the link to cancer and smoking wouldn't have been made.

Did you ever consider any of these options before jumping to some conspiracy nonsense? No.

Same thing happened with autism and child vaccinations. It was recoded autism was on the rise, but it wasn't and never has been, they simply didn't know what kids were autistic and which weren't and now the guidelines for being labeled autistic is much broader. It gave the impression that it was on the rise.

Now if people looked into that rather than running about like dicks with signs, hundreds of kids wouldn't have died because parents decided not to vaccinate their kids because of this.

You might as well be saying "A house only cost 10 grand 80 years ago, now they're 10 times that, what's this world coming too!"

:lol:

JT you really do assume too much.

I do not jump on conspiracy nonsense. (look there is that superior thing again)

I research then make my own mind up.

There is an awful lot of maybes and possibilities up there, and don't you f**kin tell me what I do and don't think of before I post something you unct, who the f**k do you think you are E f**kin T??? Reading my mind now are we?.

Read this thought you twat.

Are you for f**kin real, you do not think there has been a massive increase in cancer in the last few decades???

I have seen it with my very own eyes.

You have managed to really piss me off you narrow minded twat.

Edited by Matt Vandart
  • Like 1

Are you for f**kin real, you do not think there has been a massive increase in cancer in the last few decades???

Increase in the worlds population?

Could be something to do with all this globall warming, i dont know what causes cancer except smoking so global warming, atmosphere trapping al the heat etc etc could be the cause of cancer.

It's simply the end of the mayan calendar, just like ours ends at the 31st of December. World doesn't end at the end of our calendar, it's not going to end at the end of theirs.

For people who could see into the future and determine the end of the world... where are they now, eh?! Ton of good it did them knowing the future!

don't you f**kin tell me what I do and don't think of before I post something you unct, who the f**k do you think you are E f**kin T??? Reading my mind now are we?.

Are you for f**kin real

Wow.

Anyway... Cancer... it's just a name given to what has been killing millions of people a year long before it was ever identified or given the name. I don't doubt that certain modern advances has caused an increase in certain forms of cancer, but cancerous tumours killing people has simply been better recognised through modern medicine and as such the number of recognised cases has increased accordingly.

• Like 2

Everyone's entitled to their own belief, and i can't force anyone to change their view, but there's a few things i feel i need to add to. There's too much to quote this isn't ordered in a point by point,just the bits i remember.

The 1%/80% thing, read this. We controlled 3/4 of the world at one point, and it certainly wasn't for their countries gain. These countries have so much interest to pay that they're basically screwed. Think of all the money our gov spends on the country. Roads/rail network/ town development, all helps business' to perform better. Limited roads, limited rail network, limited development means its more expensive for business to expand their customer/ distribution base. Not so much NWO as human greed having an effect decades later.

Again for the cigarettes its more than likely greed. No evidence for this so its purely speculation, therefore your point is as good as mine. But in the 20's i highly doubt there were as many additives in cigarettes as there are now. Now cigarettes are produced as cheaply as possible to make the most profit. Back then they were seen as more of a luxury item to be enjoyed, not an addiction.

Roswell. Is it really easier to believe the US government keeps people away so much because they have aliens there rather than top secret aircraft. What's the point in developing new superior planes when people can watch them and make them themselves. Think how paranoid people were in the cold war... (Again no evidence as i can't be bothered to search, therefore you can assume its incorrect, without a source its only speculation, but) I'm pretty sure the stealth fighter only became public because some guy was photographing the stars in the desert and one when over and he snapped it. Why would the US want anyone to know it has a plane that can't be detected on radar.

This all narrows down to conspiracy theory's, which again is just human nature. How many times do you watch a film where a murder suspect is named in the first 20 odd minutes. Quite a few. Do we prefer films where it turns out it was him, or when it was some other person who we didn't even think of? Why, when we've seen so many of these films settle for 9/11 being terrorists, when we can break it down to every single bit possible to try and find a reason for it to be the government. I've watched lots of them and to be fair a lot of the time i've thought wow, maybe it is true, but there's just too many open ends for it to work.

I may well be wrong and if i'm proved to be i'll put my hands up and accept it. You have your view i have mine,i'm not trying to change your mind, just adding my input.

Anyway... Cancer... it's just a name given to what has been killing millions of people a year long before it was ever identified or given the name. I don't doubt that certain modern advances has caused an increase in certain forms of cancer, but cancerous tumours killing people has simply been better recognised through modern medicine and as such the number of recognised cases has increased accordingly.

Yeah, thats probably the smartest explination :)

Plus, wasnt this all said before the year 2000? Y2K?

I cant wait untill 2012, to see if its true or not, not like we would really notice would we?

Edited by Kieran Morrison

Something about hearing a professor in particle physics call people who believe in that kind of stuff a "f*ckwit" makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

That's awesome. I've never actually discovered the reasoning behind the reason for the Mayan calendar thing but there you go. Sorted. We can all sleep soundly now.

Regards cancer, I think JT's slightly off the mark, as is Matt.

Sure cancer has increased significantly over the last few decades(as well as it being diagnosed better) but i think rather than being anything sinister and cloak and dagger, its purely because of the increase in chemicals in everything we wear, drink and eat, and the huge increase in pollution in the atmosphere. Not to mention as life expectancy has risen quite dramatically, cancer has been given longer to wreak its havoc on people.

smoking, contributes to this in my opinion(on the whole pollution front, breathing in soot and smoke and chemicals) and the more pollutants we get the higher the risk.

so having 5 cigarettes a day in the 20's whilst living in a fairly unpolluted town, wouldnt be hugely detrimental to health, brian the highway worker who smokes 40 a day, and works cutting holes in the road breathing in tar and dust, whilst having 1000 cars drive past every hour. Is pretty much bolloxed.

Interesting, NWO style theory is the one of AIDS being man made to help eradicate blacks and homosexuals, its pretty far out there, but I once read an interesting study into it,(i dont believe it, it was just very very interesting, about the number of army soldiers who contracted aids whilst shagging multiple HIV positive people whilst on duty in africa, I later found out that if a man sleeps with a woman who is HIV positive the chances of him contracting aids are something of around 1 in 1000, and as it was blood born, and the huge number of tiny blood vessels around the rectum which rupture during anal sex ended up ruining most of the studies points with pesky science and reasoning.

But I think matt has explained the idea of it being a bunch of companies acting together to benefit each other, with regards military action in oil rich nations etc. but that is business the world over, money is what drives everything, if people get exploited, or whatever, its not the primary concern of the rich. But thats a long way off from Diana being murdered, Babies been given deadly vaccines and george bush flying planes into sky scrapers.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er
  • Like 1

Not to mention as life expectancy has risen quite dramatically, cancer has been given longer to wreak its havoc on people.

Ah yeah, forgot to mention that one. I also think we may be somewhat screwed in the future due to the massive increase in seriously high energy waves passing through our bodies 24 hours a day. Whether it's radio, wireless data signals, microwaves, mobile phones transmitting/receiving or whatever, the cells in our bodies have not been given the chance to get used to such changes in circumstance and I have a bad feeling it may cause problems in years to come. However, I should point out that I don't think this is a deliberate ploy by a sector of albino alien field mice (and voles mind you) hell bent on taking over the world. Just communication technology overtaking biology.

Regards cancer, I think JT's slightly off the mark, as is Matt.

Sure cancer has increased significantly over the last few decades(as well as it being diagnosed better) but i think rather than being anything sinister and cloak and dagger, its purely because of the increase in chemicals in everything we wear, drink and eat, and the huge increase in pollution in the atmosphere. Not to mention as life expectancy has risen quite dramatically, cancer has been given longer to wreak its havoc on people.

Thats a much better way to say something valid without telling people what they are thinking.

Thanks fishy finger man for your sensible and well thought out posts.

Dave- I agree with the high energy wave stuff, funny how Cancer has been on the increase in a close proportion to TV proliferation.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Shit, I really can't be arsed with the thread anymore, I live in the USA and come across idiots like this much more frequently than I'd like to. Hell I live with one, and I'm still waiting for swine flu to cause the US borders to close down and the country to go into martial law.

Seriously Matt if you're going to call me twat and a 'unct' whatever the f**k that is then seriously you've lost the argument right there an then. Seriously can't you discuss shit without going to those limits? Or you just gonna sit there at your computer with your head spinning round vomiting insults 360 f**king degrees.

All I said was, have you considered the reasons WHY the statistics say what they say rather than jumping the idea that some higher power is out to kill people because the population is too big or some other bullshit.

Just because you hear one argument from me, and pretty much exactly the same argument from someone else you have respect for doesn't mean you get to cut me down with f**k and twat and give kudos to someone else. Read what I'm actually typing and dont' let preconceived opinions of me effect what you read.

If you so worried about me reading your mind, best get out the tin foil hat.

Edited by JT!

JT you really do assume too much.

I do not jump on conspiracy nonsense. (look there is that superior thing again)

I research then make my own mind up.

There is an awful lot of maybes and possibilities up there, and don't you f**kin tell me what I do and don't think of before I post something you unct, who the f**k do you think you are E f**kin T??? Reading my mind now are we?.

I have seen it with my very own eyes.

See, you kinda started off well, then fanny shit bollocks wank f**k.

and to dave marshal about the injections they give to kids ?

you think its saving them hahahahahahah read in to that alone and you will be gob smacked

Yeah, all the diseases that've been wiped out (or all but wiped out) by immunisation - they weren't saving anyone by doing that.

Sort of reminds me how someone made up the story about MMR vaccines being linked with autism. The person who made up that report admitted he was paid to do so, and that none of it was based on any evidence at all. However, the media propogated it and made parents stop getting their children immunised, leading to an increase in cases of those illnesses. All because someone just listened to someone spouting alleged 'facts'. Sort of like just watching videos on Youtube and using that as a basis for an arguement...

Dave - once again thats not an argument, thats just posting a youtube video of a complete and utter chobber, who doesnt actually explain anything, or give any evidence

From what I can gather, hes banging on about the mercury stuck into vaccines, and its weak links to autism. If you were willing to consider the reasoning behind putting mercury in vaccines (Its there to increase the effective life of the vaccine, so by the time it reaches africa or wherever it isnt completely useless and degraded, You could argue in the uk and us, they could do without the mercury, as transit times could be much quicker, but this would mean it would have to be made in smaller batches, shipped in smaller quantities to more places, at a higher cost, meaning not everyone could afford it) it makes sense,

I havent one any research into it, but the fact that a lot of recent vaccines have higher mercury content than normal in them, also makes perfect sense, since the outbreaks of bird and pig flu, a lot more vaccines are being stockpiled so if there was a medical emergency where such an illness was spreading rapidly, there would be enough vaccines to vaccinate the majority of the population quickly and efficiently, this falls flat on its arse, on an operational and economical front, if the vaccines only have a shelf life of 12 weeks from date of creation). And also, the fact of putting preservatives in vaccines, totally undermines the argument that its there for the medical companies etc to make money, as if they could sell a batch of 20 million smallpox vaccines,every 3 months because the previous ones where no longer effective, they'd be making a lot more money)

I also notice how 10 minutes of video could be condensed into about 30 seconds there(the bit where hes talking about how the virus's are grown, is totally irrelevant to his argument). The massive lack of evidence, the fact that there is a massive flaw in his argument "over 70% of people are against this vaccine, but the media interview 50 people and only put the interview of the one person who is pro vaccine, and put that on tv. If that is what would happen, its be 1 in 3 are pro vaccine,hardly as shocking as saying "they had to interview 50 people to find one that agreed with the vaccine".

As for Alex Jones, do you honestly believe he is doing this just to set the world free, he is doing it, because he is a businessman(much like the people hes accusing of being in the nwo), Hes using peoples fear of terror and government control, and peoples easily led imaginations, to sell DVD's, books, T shirts, bumper stickers by feeding them some story that makes use of ordinary occurances, and gives them some sort of crazy, dangerous, undermining reasoning.

EDIT : Also regarding autism, according to a quick google, less than 1% of american people register on the ASD scale, which doesnt account for people who are late developers,or just have poor social interaction skills, incorrect diagnosis etc(every child in the us is screened for autism with a test, after watching the news about the links, im sure parents convinced themselves and doctors of false positives). just because they register on the ASD scale, doesn't mean they cant function normally,as if you are on the ASD scale, it doesnt mean you have autism,it means you suffer from an autism related disorder.

Would one not argue that mass vaccination of toddlers against a bunch of deadly diseases is a massive plus, and if they contain mercury, which may be a contributing factor towards an illness that effects less than 1% of the population, which in the majority of cases, is most likely caused by something else, and is not always detrimental to their quality of life, it is far better than not vaccinating children.

At work we get people aged 15-19 on work placements from a local special needs school, id say weve had 9 or 10 over the past 4 years with various autism related disorders, some of whom have got GCSE's, and gone on to get basic jobs, I know 1 of them currently lives independently in a flat, some of them will never get jobs or be independent, but these are people with more severe forms of the condition(I think some of the less severe cases weve seen would of benefitted hugely from a regular school upbringing). Because of this we've had to gain some knowledge of the condition, and Ive read how it is screened, honestly, I think I could easily be diagnosed with it,with adult screening tests, without much difficulty, im naturally not that chatty, when nervous(as you would be in a screening like that) I have speech issues(stutter, rush myself etc), I walk in a none uniform way, have repetitive behaviour(I click my tongue regularly, for no apparent reason).

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

Sorry Dave but I really can't be arsed watching videos of annoying ranting Americans. If you could just maybe give some kind of evidence of anything you 'know' to allow us to 'open our eyes' instead of 'poooo pooooing' you, then please do, but don't just post another youtube video 'cos it's really not helping!

"If you don't know where you come from how can you know where your going" as the saying goes. Dave and matt i have found its no good trying to show and explain all this to people who have not researched / ever thought about it because these people need to find out themselves. I myself did not start looking at things in a different light till 9/11 when something deep down told me it didnt feel right. I really believe though at this point in time people are beginning to 'wake up' and realise that basically a handful of people control the world and manipulate it. Think about it we have grew up watching the news reading the papers from a very young age basically brainwashing us to the point where everything we see in the news/papers 'must' be real. It takes more than a few videos on youtube to make people stand up and really take note.

People making stupid comments about 2012 and how that anyone who believes the world is going to end is a crackpot makes me sigh. Look at ancient history, read books, use your common sense how was it that thousands of years ago these civilisations were able to make such creations and so accurately. Even with todays modern day equipment, cranes, do you realise how long and how hard it would be to recreate the great pyramids of giza.. And you want me to believe man with rope and blocks of wood made these come on just use common sense. I will give you the first link i found when typing it into google about the pyramids astronomical allignment with orions belt : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_8.htm

I do not know what will happen in 2012 but i do know that 'something' will happen. A lot of ancient history was trying to tell us this and the mayans were far more advanced than we could ever imagine. I will have more input when i get time.

I do not know what will happen in 2012 but i do know that 'something' will happen. A lot of ancient history was trying to tell us this and the mayans were far more advanced than we could ever imagine.

Did you see what Prof Cox had to say on the matter? I have far more respect for him than anyone who will tell me the world is going to end in 2012. Fingers and toes, fingers and toes...

Even with todays modern day equipment, cranes, do you realise how long and how hard it would be to recreate the great pyramids of giza.. And you want me to believe man with rope and blocks of wood made these come on just use common sense. I will give you the first link i found when typing it into google about the pyramids astronomical allignment with orions belt : http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_8.htm

Yup, common sense says that it's possible if you have a million slaves and lots of big scary Egyptians with even bigger whips. You've lost me a bit with the pyramids mimicking the three stars of Orions belt. I'd be far more interested to learn the origins of the Nazca lines and the way the Mayans made Macchu Piccu, now that's clever. Maybe Alien vs. Predator was actually a documentary...

Did you see what Prof Cox had to say on the matter? I have far more respect for him than anyone who will tell me the world is going to end in 2012. Fingers and toes, fingers and toes...

So you believe a university of manchester student who has been fed lies for the majority of his life just because he has been on the bbc a few times yes that makes more sense..