What Tyre Pressure And Tyres Do You Run

howvard

i have about 35 - 40 PSI on a 26" but i've just started and so im not very smooth and ive had a couple of pinch flats so im desperately trying to avoid having to fit punctures but i thnk ive got my pressure alright now.

this is good presssure mate

since i first posted this up i have progressed alot and very much enjoy this tyre pressure. It gives a good hold when your dropping onto stuff, and isnt to hard so that you cant push down onto the tyre for extra bounce.

this is good presssure mate

since i first posted this up i have progressed alot and very much enjoy this tyre pressure. It gives a good hold when your dropping onto stuff, and isnt to hard so that you cant push down onto the tyre for extra bounce.

cool. i cant really do much stuff that really tests the pressure properly but it felt good to me and its good to hear from someone else too :)

i have about 35 - 40 PSI on a 26" but i've just started and so im not very smooth and ive had a couple of pinch flats so im desperately trying to avoid having to fit punctures but i thnk ive got my pressure alright now.

I tried 30PSI yesterday and felt as hard as a rock :blink:

I'd say I'm about 20 on my 26" now

it may feel as hard as a rick but it will go pretty flat if you land on the edge of something. i tried getting up something and the back wheel slammed in to the edge of the wall and i got a pinch flat and theyre horrible to repair because theyre so close to each other... i know ive had 3 pinch flats already.

I've been keeping my High Rollers at around 30psi but I plan on testing higher pressures, just having to get used to the solidity of the High Rollers. I was previously used to Schwalbe Table Tops (fitted to my jump bike). They have a lot more bounce and give and also much much less rolling resistance, I hate having to cycle long distances on the High Rollers.

Also still getting used to having no suspension, my bony body is taking a beating but it's all part of improving I guess.

I've been keeping my High Rollers at around 30psi but I plan on testing higher pressures, just having to get used to the solidity of the High Rollers. I was previously used to Schwalbe Table Tops (fitted to my jump bike). They have a lot more bounce and give and also much much less rolling resistance, I hate having to cycle long distances on the High Rollers.

Also still getting used to having no suspension, my bony body is taking a beating but it's all part of improving I guess.

It really is mate, you've got to take a good beating (if your not bailing then your not trying hard enough)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...