Top Summer Idea's

Ashes

huge long sheet of plastic, a slope add water and soapy liquid.

rope swings

rope swings into lakes/rivers

generaly acting daft in and around water.

Im keen for stuff like this, me and some friends had an idea a while back that we thought would be pretty cool but have never tried it :ermm: Basically find a kinda pond, pool, lagoon whatever and basically set up a little floating platform to light a fire on and then push it out. Then find yourself something for each of you to sit on, whether it be an inflatable chair, float or what ever and kinda all sit by the fire ......... just out in the middle of a lagoon :) bobbing around as it starts to get dark ^_^

Rekon it's worth a try??? lets be honest if there was a way to pull that off it would be the dogsssss ;)

I'll be doing alot of riding. Sunny days at the resovoir or the quarry macking onto chicks, skinny dipping and generally being quite messy. Driving alot, and maybe get a few festivals in there but I'm definately doing awesomefest.

Im keen for stuff like this, me and some friends had an idea a while back that we thought would be pretty cool but have never tried it :ermm: Basically find a kinda pond, pool, lagoon whatever and basically set up a little floating platform to light a fire on and then push it out. Then find yourself something for each of you to sit on, whether it be an inflatable chair, float or what ever and kinda all sit by the fire ......... just out in the middle of a lagoon :) bobbing around as it starts to get dark ^_^

Rekon it's worth a try??? lets be honest if there was a way to pull that off it would be the dogsssss ;)

We were doing this last summer but sans fire. Just get a few dingies and float out into the middle of a lagoon with them all tied together by long ropes. Have one dedicated one for music device/beer stash/clothes/valuables and then a few for people and just float to your hearts content. It inevitable turns into a pirate war at some point but that's why you have a separate valuables one. Fire definitely sounds like a good addition though!

We were doing this last summer but sans fire. Just get a few dingies and float out into the middle of a lagoon with them all tied together by long ropes. Have one dedicated one for music device/beer stash/clothes/valuables and then a few for people and just float to your hearts content. It inevitable turns into a pirate war at some point but that's why you have a separate valuables one. Fire definitely sounds like a good addition though!

Might as well just chuck a tent on there for good measure. :giggle:

• 1 month later...

best thing im doing in summer is going down to ride leeds, shipley etc

May even be before then in a few weeks, still kinda summer though :D

Give us a message on Fbook when you know the dates you're coming to Leeds (Y) Would be cool to ride :)

Give us a message on Fbook when you know the dates you're coming to Leeds (Y) Would be cool to ride :)

Yeah, it depends when Rab is available to ride aswell cos thats who i would be staying with. I might be able to in the next 2 weeks, or in the may long weekend, if not it will Definitely be in the summer.

Yeah ill message you on fb and organise a ride on here when i know the dates :)(Y)