Just For Fun

Rago muffin

Wouldn't you feel embarrassed just dancing in the middle of london while people watched? lol

Like hopping around on a silly looking bike in the middle of London while people watch?

I thought it was cool, saw it when you posted it up on Facebook last week or whenever it was. Definitely different and definitely fun.

Wouldn't you feel embarrassed just dancing in the middle of london while people watched? lol

I'm guessing.....probably not which is why he did it. Embaressment is subjective and Joel appears to have passion for his hobbies so where's the shame in that?

I'm guessing.....probably not which is why he did it. Embaressment is subjective and Joel appears to have passion for his hobbies so where's the shame in that?

Haha yer man, no embarrassment, you definately got me on the passion :) I dont really like to stay in a comfort zone for too long, but on south bank your surrounded by tourists, skaters, bmx, street performers etc. I guess a guy dancing isnt really out of the norm. But I know that some people have this overwhelming and almost crippling feeling of embarrassment in public that prevents them from stepping out and I find it interesting that that comment was made cus it never even crossed my mind :)

Thanks

(matthew + pedle = soon?)

Exactly. It's natural to get embarresed from time to time but it takes true strength to put yourself out there in a situation where you could easily be ridiculed. It's why for me whilst breaking isn't really my thing, and i have seen many examples of people doing it and i feel a bit embaressed for them (usually if there a bit shitty) but when i first saw your video on Facebook i didn't have that reaction as if the person (you in this case) performing the act has true conviction that shows through.

You've gotta do what makes you happy and as you say i think Southbank is a fine place for it. There's a tonne of crazy acts going down so some whipper snapper spinning around probably isn't all that embaressing when 100 yards away you've got a drug addict dressed as a cat with his head in a basket, under a table trying to gets kids attention by crying 'meow' form his toothless mouth. You know the guy!

Yeah man would love a ride soon - you can show my how to spin proper!