Earphones For Riding.

dann2707

Hello. I know there have been a few topics on this; just done a search but the results might be a bit out of date now.

What have people bought that are actually decent in terms of quality and what don't fall out?

I'm currently using iPhone earphones which are apparently crap for quality compared to what can be had. They also fall out all the time. Am I right in saying the bud type are much better for not falling out?

I listen to mainly metal, post-hardcore, screamo sorta stuff if that makes any difference ie bass etc

Are sennheiser good? Cheers.

Dan

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1

Depends really on how much you want to spend. lol

I have the Dr. Dre Solo HD on ear headphones, and for the price (£200) i havent found any on ear headphones as comfy and good sound quality! the only ones that came close i that price range are the on ear Bose head phones...

But obviously you will be using then with a helmet, so you will be wanting in ear headphones... try the Dr Dre in ears... you will be supprised on how good the quality of them are. (dont be put off by the same stamped on them, thinking they will be designed for chavvy people that like Dr Dre, because they're not. Dre is a huge fan of good quality sound, and if he cant have the best sound, he doesnt want any sound. lol and he wont go stamping his name all over something thats cheap and tacky! :P )

skullcandy in-ear headphones. you get great bass, and they wont fall out very easily. cost about £15-£20

them...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Skullcandy-Inkd-Ear-Earphones-Black-Red-2010-NEW-/370507141422?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item5643f2512e

loads of colours and designs too.

Edited by Carlperkins

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_mp3_classic-line_502536 or CX 300 II if you on a budget but still want decent performance.

+1

I've been using these for the last year or so and can't fault them at all, I can't remember a time that they have ever fallen out whilst riding.

But remember, keep the volume low enough so you can hear traffic!

I use these wee beasts, base is epic. different sizes of buds, good cable, and good joins at the socket and ear pieces themselves makes these really good for riding 1 pair in years, better than the cx 300 I had which broke after a few months use.

Klipsch Image X1 Headphones £22 quid on amazon brand new.

Edited by jambo