Joe Oakley

JackMeek

Really?

You see, not only is she well turned out, but she's an experienced older woman. She'd be unstoppable! And f'ck all that natural stuff, the surgery and crap isn't a problem.

And Dan, don't be stupid! It's that woman off Sex And The City who looks like a foot!

Actually, I'm just watching some funny cruddy auditions on YouTube, and I confirm: Most Definitely.

• Like 1

Getting back to the subject of the riding.This aint a dig but i'm already miffed at how many people ask "do you know him?","can you do what he does?".When answering no to both of the above the old people scowl at you and the little chavs call you crap!

Great for publicity but crap for a proportion of the country who are in fact f***tards and think the sport is as minute as a rig on a stage.

Well done Joe nevertheless.

And....Amanda would get banged like the 5th November!

It still wouldn't matter though, the pianist wasn't the one that was 'fixed', even if it is true, which I doubt it is. The article was on some blog thing and was written anonymously, that doesn't suggest it's fact to me. It went to the public, Joe got less votes so I really don't see what point there is blaming the show, or Simon Cowell, it was the public.