2. 2. How old are you?

• 14 or under
    • 15-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-26
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36+

20 - Technically 2 jobs, freelance web design & development, and also full time web design.

This poll is a bit bollocks IMO though, you could have correlated the age and work type to get far more meaningful data. (20 - full time, 18 - part time etc).

It's not a maths exam Muel.

I'm 20. And I just handed in my notice at b&q (last day on sunday) so I can piss off round South America for two months. But I also do freelance graphic/web stuff and freelance research, mainly in the magazine industry. And make a bit of money off djing/running nights but I'd hardly call that a job.

Edited by Max Quinn

It's not a maths exam Muel.

Not a comedy one either apparantly...

I was just interested to see how many 16-20 year olds are out of work, as I heard something on the news about it the other day.

Yes - 20, underpaid grounds keeper and landscape gardener, also drive plant machinery and ground works facilities (water pipe, gas pipe, waste pipe etc...) Mega under paid, hopefully wage will go up in the next 3 weeks, once i turn 21... if it doesnt, i wont be happy! leaving in november to go work in Chatel in france as a chalet host and snowboard all winter hah! :D

20 - Technically 2 jobs, freelance web design & development, and also full time web design.

This poll is a bit bollocks IMO though, you could have correlated the age and work type to get far more meaningful data. (20 - full time, 18 - part time etc).

Yeah i was thinking this as i was looking at the poll... oh well too late now.

Update: Today I played Jenga.

What actually is your job :lol:

What actually is your job :lol:

I do a load of promo stuff for the uni.

At the mo it's mostly been going round schools in the South West promoting the Science & Technology stuff to both the kids and teachers. Today included rockets and a stunning blonde science teacher, good times ;)

• Like 1

should do when your 21 lad. I'm now on £5.93 an hour! been an apprentice sucks

thats awful, im sure my starting pay was like £8.50 an hour. currently on £14.39, will be £15.86 once i'm on full wage, and thats before overtime etc. Garage trade aint always bad pay.