James Woodbridge - Brakeless

krazykid009

Yeah, I put it back on for a bit, I sorta switch between brake on/brake off every now and then.

The bars were try all ones, not sure what model to be honest. They're old though. I said a couple of days ago that I was worried they were gonna snap!

Fair enough... I tried to but brakes on my inspired for a demo and took them off as soon as I finished! They felt so weird!

Inspired bars next?

James

Oh snap!

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Edit: On the subject of the video, well, I watched all of it which is saying something. Keep it up!

Oh yeah, here's a challenge for the next video, that spot at 2:00, use that sloped bit of wall as a kicker, quick 180 round and then drop down onto it.

Edited by Revolver

Oh snap!

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Edit: On the subject of the video, well, I watched all of it which is saying something. Keep it up!

Oh yeah, here's a challenge for the next video, that spot at 2:00, use that sloped bit of wall as a kicker, quick 180 round and then drop down onto it.

Ooh, I can see I am going to get hurt trying that next time I'm in town :shifty: haha

And Dann2707...do I remember you? You may have to jog my memory a bit >_<

Thanks for all the comments

James