Glasgow, Blackpool, Porthcawl, Bristol, Portsmouth (Possibly), London

ben_travis

I have some days off, and havent been on my bike in a month due to a broken knuckle (hopefully healed by next week), so two of us are coming road trippin next week around the UK. Anyone is free to join us. it would be nice to get a ride in with as many people as possible.

also...if anyone would be willing to put up two northern guys anywhere after riding this would be appreciated.

So plan at the moment is as follows:

Sunday 28th Glasgow Ride

Monday 29th Blackpool Evening Ride

Tuesday 30th Blackpool ride / Porthcawl Evening Ride

Wednesday 31st Porthcawl Ride / Bristol Evening Ride

Thursday 1st Bristol morning ride (maybe) / street ride evening(either london or portsmouth (to be decided)

Friday 2nd chosen destination morning ride / hull evening ride.

Saturday 3rd shipley evening ride

Sunday 4th shipley morning ride then drive home to aberdeen.

anyone is welcome to tag along if they so wish, and as i say if anyone wants to meet up for a ride, give us a pm or a shout on FB and we will sort out getting numbers so we can sort out a ride.

love and hugs

Hi ben ive organised a ride in portsmouth this saturday(27th)so you could start your epic road trip there. there is lots of people and should be good fun. we are meeting at 4pm at the round tower near spice island its easy enough to find ^_^ . Old portsmouth is great place to ride lots of spots. hope to see you there please reply on my 'portsmouth meet' section in the member organised rides to say whether your coming (Y) or not (N)

hope to see you there :)

Ben here @ rosses flat!!

cheers for those who came along over the weekend at edinburgh and glasgow!

We will be in blackpool this evening for about tea time no doubt. So if anyone is around....come join us for a ride.

rowan / john...i have sent you both a PM with my number so give us a text when you can.