Reason To Be 5, Teaser 1

F.N.G

looks all the same its just bmx on a lighter bike! :lol:

Sort of like those pussies who are old enough and big enough to ride stocks, but ride mods 'cos they're smaller, lighter and easier to ride? ;)

Danny's come up with some interesting combo stuff too, so although the 'building blocks' are based on other stuff the end result is new.

• Like 1

Agree, with previous comments, that watching their previous videos has left me feeling uninspired. And confused that surely I should enjoy this video but something's not quite right (think i reemeber one vid with a backflip up onto a roof thing followed by a shed load of correction hops before doing a little drop ?)

That said, im liking how this vid is shot so far, and liked a couple of lines (the cheeky wallride up to ledge to 180 off) so hopefully the vid will be a good watch.

To sum up the past two pages: trials is gay.

haha (Y)

I thought it was danny mac till I read the first reply. They are really good. Hmm some tricks are just funner than others. Maybe they pick those tricks cause you can go big with all of them cause they are easy. (not saying its easy to do it off a huge drop like they did) I am just saying tailtaps, nosepick 360s and stuff are really easy tricks to learn and do, they just feel really nice so they are good for going big. I have danny mac influence too but I put my own twists, like when I tiretap I 360 out instead of 180 or do it to manuel. I still think their riding looks great though. They ride differently than danny mac when I rewatched it you can see a style differenc.

Edited by sayshell