Dani Comas After Crash

Rafal

I don't know exactly but something pretty common and with the same looking of this photo is that the kneecap is out of his place, just this, nothing strange. Just need rest a few days... Painful but nothing broke.

Edited by 315r

Dani said on his Facebook that it was already much better and that he was using it normally, including riding his bike a bit, without any problems. Apparently the doctor's aren't really sure what was wrong, but think it may be that one of the screws from a previous operation may have moved. The doctor is seeing him again on Friday, so he'll know more then:

Hola amigos muchísimas gracias por el apoyo que me estáis dando. La verdad que fue muy mala suerte pero son cosas que pasan en las competiciones. Para informaros de mi estado, realmente es una cosa muy extraña lo que tengo en la rodilla, you que ahora mismo puedo hacer vida normal incluso puedo coger la bici y no me molesta nada, pero según las primeras pruebas que me han hecho mis médicos lo mas seguro es que sea un desplazamiento de uno de los tornillos que llevo dentro, de operaciones anteriores, de momento todo son suposiciones pues hasta el viernes no me visita mi traumatólogo, you os iré informando y sobre todo muchísimas gracias por vuestro apoyo, sois unos craks!!!!

EDIT: he's riding a demo in Salamanca today, so I guess it really is back to normal. His Facebook said that he's riding as normal, just needs to know the possible consequences of the screw having moved (Y)

Edited by Ben Swales
  • Like 1