Anyone Wanna Come Join Us On Our Roadtrip

lankyri

afternoon all hope all is well, my little roadtrip starts 2 weeks today and if anyone wants to ride feel free to come do so

reading sat (24th sep)

bristol sun- tues

christchurch tues- thurs

southampton thurs

guildford fri night and possibly the weekend as well

if your around the area and fancy riding and help us find spots please do so hopefully see you soon

cheers man will be leaving essex around 5am to get to reading around 7 ish and will be riding till around half 4 5 ish so we can get to bristol

stuie cheers for the heads up on christchurch we are only stayin there because its a cheaper hotel then the surrounding areas i think we are hitting up bournemouth so hopefully you can join us

cheers man will be leaving essex around 5am to get to reading around 7 ish and will be riding till around half 4 5 ish so we can get to bristol

stuie cheers for the heads up on christchurch we are only stayin there because its a cheaper hotel then the surrounding areas i think we are hitting up bournemouth so hopefully you can join us

Keep me posted on what you are doing etc and ill get a chap called Sean Stanley out as well, possibly a few of the Poole lot aswell like Tom McMillan Dan Smith and poss Dan Jones if he's up for it.

cheers guys, prob wont have access to here once we leave but will put my mob number on here so i can text/ ring you lot where we are stuie your a ledge, gonna be filming f loads and taking god knows how many photos haha

dave nice one on letting me know whats around the area

bret ive never been reading before so dont know where we will start or finish, hopefully i can get jack meek out or talk to him about places to start and safe/free parking

maybe next year we will come up north, or maybe u should roadtrip down south :P

Would love to but 2 young kids and a job where I work most weekends (I don't get 1 full weekend off!) makes life a bit of a pain.

Hopefully will do 1 day before I'm too old/knackered!

evening all hope all is well, im counting down the days till sat really cant wait for this can anyone give us a heads up for parking (free) and spots in the areas we are going to the more specific would be much appreciated

my mob number 07939206858

my facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=505565571

feel free to add me as i can post stuff on there with my phone (i cant on the forum)

got back last night around 11 so tired just wanna say thanks to these people:

ollie from evans (sorting us out with places to go and lending me a chain tool)

rob cheers for sorting us out for reading and getting a few more riders

ben rowlands for sorting us out with drew great lad, hope your ankle heals soon bud

drew watching you ride man was just insane that gap drop was sketchy and but you dialed it

stuie your a top lad great laugh cheers for helping us film and photo

dave same again cheers for coming out with your cam

marc another top lad cheers for coming out for the ride get you self up to barrow soon bud

mark w cheers for the advice on the pro2 luckily we got it sorted

mud dock what a bike shop to have a spair driveside bearing and sorting john out

just wanna say cheers for all your help its been awesome now to start editing

got back last night around 11 so tired just wanna say thanks to these people:

ollie from evans (sorting us out with places to go and lending me a chain tool)

rob cheers for sorting us out for reading and getting a few more riders

ben rowlands for sorting us out with drew great lad, hope your ankle heals soon bud

drew watching you ride man was just insane that gap drop was sketchy and but you dialed it

stuie your a top lad great laugh cheers for helping us film and photo

dave same again cheers for coming out with your cam

marc another top lad cheers for coming out for the ride get you self up to barrow soon bud

mark w cheers for the advice on the pro2 luckily we got it sorted

mud dock what a bike shop to have a spair driveside bearing and sorting john out

just wanna say cheers for all your help its been awesome now to start editing

Glad to help dude had a sweet ride, gutted my bike was buggered though :-( lol