The Mr Monkey Charity Case Thread

Luke Rainbird

• 1 month later...

Cheers for the offer Sam but I think Skoze is sorting me out this week. And I'm hoping to sort some of my own soon anyway.

And I wasn't gonna mention anything. But I didn't ask anyone to give me anything, I was a bit hesitant. People helped me out, and I'd do the same. All the parts are gonna get returned if I don't use them or once they're replaced and I ended up paying for quite a bit of the stuff anyway. I dunno why I feel I should be justifying myself but I don't want anyone thinking I'm taking the piss or whatever.

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks this is dodgy then please don't, we're just trying to help a fellow rider get back out again.

We did a similar thing on the dc2 ITR forum a long time ago, a member was involved in a car crash which wasn't his fault and he was left severly out of pocket and unable to get his Integra fixed so loads of forum members all clubbed together to either lend or donate all the parts needed (and there was quite a bit) to get his car back up and running and on the road!

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks this is dodgy then please don't, we're just trying to help a fellow rider get back out again.

We did a similar thing on the dc2 ITR forum a long time ago, a member was involved in a car crash which wasn't his fault and he was left severly out of pocket and unable to get his Integra fixed so loads of forum members all clubbed together to either lend or donate all the parts needed (and there was quite a bit) to get his car back up and running and on the road!

That's great. Love hearing about stuff like that.

And yeah, it's what makes trials so unique; (mainly) everybody love everybody.

For my 2p's worth: I personally think this is great, and its even greater of people to chip in and help out! don't get much of that nowadays

I've kinda jumped on it a bit late (and pretty short on spare parts)

If your still lacking anything give me a shout, I know off head I have:

Rear mech, grips, chain, magura brake pads. As I say not much but if its the last little items to get you rolling.

Would be interested to see a build up please!

Cheers