Ryan Crisp

WIGAN ??

At the end of it all, you should be black listed. How is it that on eBay you get people with like a million feedback all at 100% positive and you manage to screw up so much?

Obviously you're capable of taking money and not actually doing anything about the buyers items. Should be blacklisted for sure.

cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt.jpg

theres another 1 under crispyboy, just ban this tool already

Thought about this before...

What if the classifieds section was an extra? Members can't use it unless they register to that as well. In order to register you must fill in details - address, home phone no, mobile no - which are visible to people you've got a transaction open with.

I agree with the other post back a few pages, all items should be sent tracked. I send the tracking number the minute I get it, this lets the person recieving know firstly you've posted it, and secondly, when you posted it.

I ask people I'm buying from to do this. It's disappointing when they don't do it, but I've not had anything go wrong yet. It's peace of mind.

• Like 2

Thought about this before...

What if the classifieds section was an extra? Members can't use it unless they register to that as well. In order to register you must fill in details - address, home phone no, mobile no - which are visible to people you've got a transaction open with.

it's been a few days and this thread hasn't even been moved to the right section so asking for that is a little optomistic but i 2nd that idea, especially with getting anything sent by royal mail insured

im with revolver on this, thats a great idea

another thing that hasnt come up which has surprised me is the lack of threats for legal action? laws on consumer rights, even for private sales protect us from this if you go down the right channels. if this guy had done this to me and id seen his previous feedback, i wouldnt think twice about potentially taking it to small claims and really pissing him off...would perhaps be a lesson learnt

Lol get of his back you bunch of twats, hes no scammer!

Thats funny, 9 pages of thread seem to say other wise.

Plus, he is the only member i've seen whose name is repeated in the disputes thread - 3 f**king times.

Tell him to get a grip

• Like 4

Just to put a context on this, I've sold 5 or 6 things this week while doing a full time job and being in Germany for a day. Each item has still been packed up and sent either the day payment was received or the day after, all the first class things being delivered the following day, larger items going standard parcels obviously taking a little longer. For each one I've kept the buyer in the loop and have also of course kept each receipt from the PO just in case... now that's how it should be done and you know what? It was really easy to do as well...

• Like 1