Ryan Crisp

WIGAN ??

Maybe you're paying

Apparently not, i've heard he's gone semi-pro.

Just bravo, to both of you.

One after the other as well. This post just exists to stop the casual reader, so that they read the above two posts.

I like the fact a sponsored rider is threatening someone over TF. What a f**king massive cunt you are.

• Like 3

right this is how i see it, i dont think you've posted them or they would be here by now if you have then they are officially lost as of tomorrow, if not then you can send them out today if i haven't got them by the weekend im taking it through paypal and getting my money back

Ryan you truly are one of the most annoying people on this forum, along with all the other lazy sellers that send late or don't send at all.

After being slack as f**k, consistently, you then put your shitty attitude on display for all those that call you out.

If you ever plan on going on organised rides I'd be careful how you speak to people on here - a lot of us are much older than you and if you abuse people on here they're likely to smack you one. Not trying to be an e-gangster or whatever, just saying you need to watch how you act - online or "real life" is the same, if you're a dick on here then you're a dick in real life as far as I and others are concerned.

• Like 10

Ive sent it,i will find the reciept ive placed it somewhere,

for the rest of you twats legends it doesnt really help does it,your all a bunch of sad f**kers bunny's who want in on it

(Y)

i care for wigan as its to do with him,you lot can go and do one

Clearly...

I dont want to sell on here anymore.

its too much hassle when one simple thing goes wrong

it maybe simple to you but not the buyers

Ryan you truly are one of the most annoying people on this forum

i can think of 1 persom more annoying... k.m

Edited by Kenny--Trials

right this is how i see it, i dont think you've posted them or they would be here by now if you have then they are officially lost as of tomorrow, if not then you can send them out today if i haven't got them by the weekend im taking it through paypal and getting my money back

i have deffo sent them,

did you pay through paypal ?

not posting on here anymore.

adam has my fb and me and him will sort this out as your not helping this get anywhere

i did,make some mistakes before..now i tried getting things out fast and i did until this one :/ a guy of here brought a set of wheels of me and he got them fine,

Sorry for being off topic but ffs can everyone just listen in.

Brought is like bring, but in past tense, BOUGHT means that you purchased something.

• Like 4

i have deffo sent them,

did you pay through paypal ?

not posting on here anymore.

adam has my fb and me and him will sort this out as your not helping this get anywhere

All you gotta do is stop being so immaturely defensive. Say sorry and that you're working on it instead of calling us all twats or whatever for getting fed up with your constantly shit attitude, people will leave you be.

You should keep things on the forum as much as possible anyway, or at least update the thread so that we and the mods can know what's happening about it.

Just bravo, to both of you.

One after the other as well. This post just exists to stop the casual reader, so that they read the above two posts.

I like the fact a sponsored rider is threatening someone over TF. What a f**king massive cunt you are.

This is possibly the funniest post on this thread. I love the cencorship of the word f**cking/f**king, whilst what is widely considered by all females the most offensive word in the english slang dictionary is there in all its 4 letter glory! Like when my mate called someone a f**king f'wit and when questioned why he put it like that answered that it was so he didn't swear. I digress.......

Frankly, I have no experience with trading with Ryan but I can say that I have summised that this is one immature individual. This is based on the fact that if he is still has or was hoping to regain sponsorship then the chances of that have probably disappeared along with his tyres. A simple promise to privately contact the buyer and resolve this problem I'm sure would have seen wigan post an apology when it was sorted. But that's gone now and I for one wouldn't trade with you, especially seeing as you don't even know how the guy paid????

Wonder if anyone at Onza will read this.........

edit.... i see, auto censor on the f word but not the c.......

Edited by murph82

he soesnt seem good with selling/buying, when i sold my limey 320 forks he popped up trying to offer me more money so he could have them, but they were in the post gone to the origional buyer, as said before he seems to be a idiot when it comes to dealing on the forum, something should be done about it?

• Like 1

its been 14 days now, they cant find out where it is because he hasnt sent it tracked

ryan im expecting 40 quid in my bank pretty soon

im prittey sure ryan has sent it because i hant had any problems from him, and if he say he has sent them then he has.