Ryan Crisp

WIGAN ??

im prittey sure ryan has sent it because i hant had any problems from him, and if he say he has sent them then he has.

I'm pretty sure living quite close to him you wont have any problems.

How does Jake put up with you two online? I'm sure you're full of banter IRL but trying to work out what you're typing fills my head with f**k.

He payed PayPal, check your recent transactions and refund it.

What an awesome idea.

On a different note, I honestly don't understand how you (Ryan) can't see how you're the one causing all of this hassle (time and time again). Your attitude on here is shite, not anyone elses. Refund this guy, grow the f**k up and if possible please never use T-F again. It's incredibly disappointing that people like you are asked to represent big companies such as Onza (though I think that arrangement has actually ended now hasn't it?). You give a bad name to trials with your attitude and you can't even see it.

• Like 1

What an awesome idea.

On a different note, I honestly don't understand how you (Ryan) can't see how you're the one causing all of this hassle (time and time again). Your attitude on here is shite, not anyone elses. Refund this guy, grow the f**k up and if possible please never use T-F again. It's incredibly disappointing that people like you are asked to represent big companies such as Onza (though I think that arrangement has actually ended now hasn't it?). You give a bad name to trials with your attitude and you can't even see it.

oh really,so why have monty,koxx,tartybikes,onza and rockman all sponsored me in the past ?

if my attitudes that bad they wouldent have would they.

My attitudes bad when everyone on the bloody forum says that i havent sent something when actually i did ages ago,

and im going to prove it as soon as i can,

Why i have been told by many people in the past that i give trials a very good name.

people riding there bikes around on walls,throwing them and swearing in public is better than someone competing worldwide and getting some half decent results for are country,

correct me if im wrong.