2011/2012 Snow Watch!

trials owns

Bet you first time i go down i'll faceplant :L can barely get my boots on without falling over

Falling over is actually quite fun, sometimes ahaha. Me and Dougie will probably try and do something too good for us and faceplant.

Or knowing my luck I'll break my leg....

Snowed last night but been very wet as well so all the roads are covered in loads of ice and slush, as such one of the shunters down here stuffed his car last night at the corner here.

Was coming down waterswallows which is really steep and obviously never even attempted the corner, if you go on street view you can see a signpost he went over the top of before smashing through the wall!

Edited by isitafox

In Minnesota now it looks like we've seen the last of the above freezing temperatures. Warmest it's going to get in the next 10 days is -2. That means the next time it snows it'll lay and stay for a while, which'll be nice because I got some new skis try and not fall off of.

Snowed last night but been very wet as well so all the roads are covered in loads of ice and slush, as such one of the shunters down here stuffed his car last night at the corner here.

Was coming down waterswallows which is really steep and obviously never even attempted the corner, if you go on street view you can see a signpost he went over the top of before smashing through the wall!

The car in question

post-24247-0-12503400-1323155173_thumb.j

Also on a brighter note some local boy racers learnt a valuable lesson yesterday, over the road from the above car was a bus stuckon the grass banking, one of the tractors that grits the road and clears the snow from the quarry here was dragging the bus off the banking so a recovery truck could take it away at which point said boy racer in his corsa with his mates in came flying down the road and unable to stop cause of the snow and ice went straight into the snow plough on the front of the tractor!