Most Overpriced Bike Ever?

isitafox

I think it's commendable, and I hope some unknowing f**kwit who hasn't done their research buys it! Then I hope the son who's Dad gave it to him for Christmas comes on here saying its better than whatever's selling for £400 on here because it was more money. I will giggle.

• Like 2

Well I tried to help the guy out but... never mind lol

Hiya mate. Just letting you know that the bike will never ever sell for £750. It's a very outdated model with basic components on it. You would struggle to sell it for £250. The trials market adapts and changes dramatically quick. Hope you don't see this as a dig, was just more to help you sell the bike quicker!! Dan.

already had offers in excess of £500. Been selling bikes for years so I know what i am doing. There are loads of people out there that sill want 26 inchers

Who the f**k has offered him over £500!!!

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 2

A bike is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, just like any other product or service. Don't be jealous that this guy is willing to anchor his price higher than you would, and thus attach to it a higher perceived value.

• Like 1

I think the guys got the rite idea, if your new to trials and dont know oat about it and have a few quid to spend, you will see the price and think its a good 1, so yeah someone will be getting robbed, but its there own fault for not doing there research. He will just benefit from divs lol.

UH-OHHHH Whos been naughty then? lol

i am looking at the box that the rear came in, as I don;t have the front still,but it says its an HS33, and I brought these from a reputable source, because I had to buy the 4 bolt mounts and not use the quick releases and canti mounts because the T rex only has 4 bolt or Disk mounts. They told me that the HS11 and HS33 do not come with 4 bolt mounts as standard. I only build bikes as a hobby, I have all the receipts for this bike and it has cost me £600, the Magura were over £150 on their own. I have a 100% reputation on Ebay, but the abuse I have taken over this listing is going to be reported to ebay, not that yours will be one of those. I appreciate your comments but I am very genuine and appreciate your comments even if I am particularly upset about the rest of the comments