My Latest Uni Film

mr ailsbury

I've just finished my latest film which I made as part of my university course.

It would be really cool if you'd all check it out and if you've got a Vimeo account, leave likes, comments and feedback for me :)

FILM

Cheers guys!

I enjoyed that! Think the chilled out music really worked well against the hussle and bustle of the busy city. Particuarly like the traffic lights at the end. bet that took a lot of photos to get to the end product!

Enjoyed that! How do you get he camera to pan so smoothely at 0:43?

I added the movement in post, its called the Ken Burns effect.

Its a really useful little trick, if you do it on video though it can lower the quality of the footage a little bit. I'd also plan which shots you're going to use it on before you get them so you can shoot them a bit wider, makes it a lot less faff to do!

That was amazing. If I can only point out one little thing, the video and audio ended too suddenly. Perhaps have it fade away for longer? The video made me so relaxed, the ending was too quick for the overall pace of the video.

Was hoping no one would pick up on this. You're the first :P That was basically because I hadn't shot enough photos for the shot to be longer so I was stuck with that length unfortunately.

Cheers for all the feedback guys :)