My Trials Bike :)

godtrials

pashley frame, Hope pro2 trials rear hub, magura HS33 rim brakes and the rest is shit lol might be selling it soon because finding it hard to get money for rent

here it is

Sweet, where did you get that from? What number is the frame, bet It's 008, should be on the BB shell, not a lot were made in that colour!

Edited by craigjames

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If you're selling it can i have my cut please? Or shall i inform the Police you're dealing with stolen goods. By the way the Police have a report filed on this bike, with photos and a description of it from when it was nicked from Portsmouth......

If you're in doubt check the frame number on the bb shell, but 90% of the parts are the same as when i had it...

If you're selling it can i have my cut please? Or shall i inform the Police you're dealing with stolen goods. By the way the Police have a report filed on this bike, with photos and a description of it from when it was nicked from Portsmouth......

If you're in doubt check the frame number on the bb shell, but 90% of the parts are the same as when i had it...

Even if it is very same frame/bike, do you seriously think that police will be bothered to dig up an old report of a stolen bike stashed in some banged up old filing cabinet will all the current problems they are dealing with today under the government austerity measures......i think not. I not saying that justice shouldn't be served in you getting your bike back but, you gotta be realistic about your chances in this day and age. Edited by Rusevelt

• 2 weeks later...

It's fine mate I was pulling your leg, irrespective of the bike being mine almost 6 years ago and it still having most of the bits I had on it I'm in no disillusioned state that I would get anything back now! Unfortunately our friend Rusevelt failed to grasp this; but then I don't think we need to say any more about his "input" to the forum.

It's a bloody nice bike and I was gutted when some pikey b*****d nicked it. Somebody from Somers Town pinched it and then it's been through a few people in the Southsea area.

Don't sell it though dude, just enjoy it! There weren't many made in black, originally the forks matched too.