Abel Mustieles - Monty M5 - A Good Video This Time

Laurence--Trials

If this is supposed to be profesionally filmed, and edited promotional video for Abel Mustieles, and Monty's flagship M5 bike, then someone at Monty needs to get their act together and start again. Monty, should hire the services of Adam@Tartybikes.

Edited by Rusevelt

If this is supposed to be profesionally filmed, and edited promotional video for Abel Mustieles, and Monty's flagship M5 bike, then someone at Monty needs to get their act together and start again. Monty, should hire the services of Adam@Tartybikes.

Sometimes there's a glimmer of sense in your posts and then you go and ruin it...

What's wrong with Adam?!

Nothing at all he's an evidently asture businessman, however i think they're probably more expereinced, qualified and equipped people in the world (sarcasm noted).

Maybe a professional camera man? Or at least someone with a HD camera and some sense of where to stand!

Edited by craigjames

What's wrong with Adam?!

Nothing wrong with Ads, though I'm not so sure about certain other people :P

Just seems a bit of an odd link to put in. Yeah, Adam has put out some well made videos, but then so have other people that aren't also having to run their own businesses in unrelated fields. (Video making, not trials!)

"Hi is that Lord Sugar? Yeah, it's Bill Gates. Need someone to do some promo work for us, fancy mucking in?"

Adam is actually quite good on making videos, he has been doing it as long as i have . But it was a bad example i agree, monty can get me a trip to spain and i could kick out tons of awesomeness in short time of abel, no doubt.

Nothing wrong with Ads, though I'm not so sure about certain other people :P

Just seems a bit of an odd link to put in. Yeah, Adam has put out some well made videos, but then so have other people that aren't also having to run their own businesses in unrelated fields. (Video making, not trials!)

"Hi is that Lord Sugar? Yeah, it's Bill Gates. Need someone to do some promo work for us, fancy mucking in?"

• Like 1

I'm not criticising Adam's video making in the slightest, he's put out some of the best made vids on here over the years without doubt. Purely pointing out that of all the people you could give as an example of who Monty could have asked to help with production of a promo vid, that was pretty flawed (hence the equally retarded example I gave) (Y)

I'm not criticising Adam's video making in the slightest, he's put out some of the best made vids on here over the years without doubt. Purely pointing out that of all the people you could give as an example of who Monty could have asked to help with production of a promo vid, that was pretty flawed (hence the equally retarded example I gave) (Y)

Keep diggin' :P