Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

I'm tempted by the comp as well, never entered one so would be cool to see how much I suck

Do you enter on the fri/sat or is it something you need to register for beforehand?

The deadline for pre-entries is Monday 25th. You can enter onine and pay by PayPal or downlaod and print the entry form and post it. Both options are available on the Biketrial Federation events page. You can enter on-site on the Saturday or the Sunday, but entries after the deadline are usuallu subject to a £5 late entry fee. I’m not aware of any special arrangements regarding on-site entries fot this event, so assume that the fee would apply in this case as well. Pre-entering saves us a load of last-minute admin and you a fiver, so it’s always worth doing. You’ll get a full refund if you decide not to compete before the event as well, so you may as well pre-enter! There’ll be a Biketrial Federation stand at the event on Saturday and Sunday (look for the BTF. Onza and Tribal Zine banners) and you will be able to enter there if you decide not to pre-enter.

Me and chicken jal frazer (sorry mate it's just seriously caught on lol) are thinking of entering the comp now too.

Whoop! Good lad!

I've just looked on the tyke trial website and noticed theres a comp on the sunday, do i have to pay to enter this online of will i be entered in with my ticket purchase ?

Competition entry isn’t included in your RadFest ticket, there’s a separate entry fee, which is explained in the firtst post of this thread and on the Biketrial Federation website. See my explanation above about how/when to enter (Y)

Waiting for one of the boys. Gonna be a late one. Arriving about 10 pm. Will this be ok organisers. Quick few beers and chuck tent up maybe a quick burger. Happy days

That will be fine. You will spot where the carpark is and the camping. There is only one way in at the gates.

Just a heads up. I have spent some evenings up at the venue and found that the mossies are out and about from 5pm -8pm and it might be worth bringing some insect repellent. They are not that bad. We are just looking out for people that might seem tasty to them.

4 days Left to go. :)

Edited by JackMeek
  • Like 1

The deadline for pre-entries for round 5 of the British Trials Cup on Sunday at RadFest closes at midnight tonight. Entries can still be made online at http://biketrialuk.co.uk/Events.htm. It will be possible to enter on the Saturday and Sunday at the event, but entries made after tonight's deadline will be subject to a £5 late entry fee.

Those of you who haven't been able to enter and pay the entry fee due to Nat West problems, please complete your on-line entry form as soon as possbile. Where it asks for your PayPal ID, please enter "NatWest problem, Pay on the day". Click on the enter now button, then ignore the page telling you you need to pay.

On this occasion ONLY this will be accepted with no extra charge (for pre-entry ONLY; if you leave it til after the deadline to do your form, you will still have to pay the late entry fee).

Well guys.

Thats my bike sorted.

Fresh rim grind

Try-all tyres fitted

Echo tr pedals on

4 finger magura lever

New salt grips.

Not long now guys.. Just need some beers n food and am all set for this 3 n half hour journey.

Cant wait!

EDIT: Rear wheel weighs 3kg with tyre n tube on :/. To say i am running a non drilled rim and a hope pro2 hub.

246545_10151256380734572_37357313_n.jpg

Edited by Andeee