Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

Careful on that coloured chain mate.

They hurt when they snap.

Its a KMC 510 I had to stick with the colour as it was the only one we had left at the shop i work at and i could not wait a few days for the next kmc order to arrive( to get a plain one). They are classed as a heavy/strong chain. Plus for trials its advised to replace your chain every 6 months last chain i had was 2-3 years old til it snapped :/.

Its a KMC 510 I had to stick with the colour as it was the only one we had left at the shop i work at and i could not wait a few days for the next kmc order to arrive( to get a plain one). They are classed as a heavy/strong chain. Plus for trials its advised to replace your chain every 6 months last chain i had was 2-3 years old til it snapped :/.

Fair enough, mine was a Kmc mind and it lasted me a month Until my face met the ground whilst doing a drop.

Just a heads up. I have spent some evenings up at the venue and found that the mossies are out and about from 5pm -8pm and it might be worth bringing some insect repellent. They are not that bad. We are just looking out for people that might seem tasty to them.

4 days Left to go. :)

Not that bad!?! When I left there last weekend my legs looked like a gremlin after you pour water on it 'cause of those little b*****ds lol

Hey guys... got my weekend ticket, and well up for this. Just need to sort out getting there.

Is anyone out there able to offer a lift? I'm in South East London, but can meet by a london train station, and could pay petrol and get a crate of beers or something, to say thanks!

Ideally looking to get there fri and head back sat night

Hey guys... got my weekend ticket, and well up for this. Just need to sort out getting there.

Is anyone out there able to offer a lift? I'm in South East London, but can meet by a london train station, and could pay petrol and get a crate of beers or something, to say thanks!

Ideally looking to get there fri and head back sat night

I'm not going but if you got the train to Brentwood station (Go from Liverpool Street) it wouldn't be much arse for someone to pick you up from there.

Anyone know if there is going to be shower facilities there?

Yes we have onsite showers.

Jack how do I go about getting a refund?

I've emailed info@radicalbikes.co.uk which is the email that the payment was sent to but haven't heard anything back.

I cant attend now because of injury.

It will be processed and sorted.

• Like 1

Been entertaining the idea of a backup plan to get there, if I'm not able to get a lift. Just to let you guys know, it looks like ingatestone is the nearest train station. I also called ingatestone taxis and they said chucking a bike in one of their taxis shouldn't be a problem. It might be necessary to get one of their estate taxis though. It's about 5 miles from the station to Barrow farm, so I don't think it would cost a huge amount.

Just got back from Asda.

£26 later i manage to get all my food, drink, beers, toiletries and socks :L ( I needed them as all mine have disappeared) sorted for this amazing weekend.

Only minor i could not find any bug repellent spray after the announcement Jack had made.

Not long now guys!