Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

amazing weekend as expected. thank you very much Jack, Mick, Maria and everyone else that helped make it such an epic event.

ALSOOOO If anyone picked up a bronzey gold zippo please let me know, had it for years and it fell out of my pocket somewhere. cheers ash

Havent got the zippo but I do have that heatsink adaptor still, pm me your adress.

That was excellent! Only went for today but I wish I'd stayed all weekend now! I was knackered from work so wasn't exactly on fire but had a great time.

Saw a load of old faces and met some new ones, definitely camping next year.

Rode John Shrewsbury's Hex too, didn't know if I'd like it, I was wrong!

Soooo much stuff to ride there.

Leon, im shocked..never thought id see the day when you admited to enjoying radical bikes. Amazing!

Just got back... Amazing weekend! Met some cool people n really enjoyed riding there well worth the 3 hour drive. Really look forward to next years.

I have 30 minutes worth of footage of the speed trial comp on my camera which ill get edited n uploaded some point tonight.

My body and face is absolutely aching after face planting a tractor tyre which hurt. Thank god i don't have work til weds.

Many thanks to Jack and his workers for the success of this event.

Bath time!

Andy

Good to hear that you thought it was worth the trip.

I arrived on site at 8am friday morning, and i left today at 5.30pm

From the moment i got there, to the moment i left, it was amazing. I knew it would be, because i knew how much effort had been put in from Mick, Maria and Jack. Nothing could go wrong, and nothing did ( I dont think...apart from some matey breaking his ankle )

I hope everyone had an amazing day/weekend and i look forward to seeing you all again next year!!

( Sooner though i hope...More people need to start coming down and riding the amazing facility..If people arnt going to ride there, its a waste :( )

• Like 1

Just got in pretty much!

What a f**king awesome 3 days.

Great company and banter. Loved meeting loads of people off here and imitating their accents "ORITEEE MAYTE AM FROM PORTSMARTH" (you know who you are ;) ) haha

Such a good laugh though. The stuff to ride was absolute quality and couldn't have asked for anything more really.

Thanks to everyone who organised it as I reckon it don't half take some dedication to sorting everyone out (stalls, food, entertainment etc)

Epic.

• Like 3

Just got in pretty much!

Great company and banter. Loved meeting loads of people off here and imitating their accents "ORITEEE MAYTE AM FROM PORTSMARTH" (you know who you are ;) ) haha

Such a good laugh though. The stuff to ride was absolute quality and couldn't have asked for anything more really.

Thanks to everyone who organised it as I reckon it don't half take some dedication to sorting everyone out (stalls, food, entertainment etc)

Epic.

you are my new best friend haha :P

Radfest rocked to f**k!

• Like 1

Just got in pretty much!

Epic.

hahaha that was hilarious! was an amazing weekend, great company and great riding :)

was nice to meet you Dan, hopefully ride sometime soon mate :)

Edited by kurtis G
  • Like 1

WOW. GOD DAMN WOW. So stoked with all the great people that came. Can't believe how crazy some of the events got. Never seen a 180 X-up endo drop before. Nick Cooke that was sick. Joe Maher is a weapon with the kicker. Extreme Hop comp was nuts. Matty Turner lived up to his hype taking on the big guns in the kicker comp.

The banter was amazing. So many good memories for a life time.

• Like 1

Amazing weekend, great to catch up with so many old faces, also to meet so many new ones :)

Didnt ride half as much as I wanted to, the riding that I did do mostly sucked because I had already broken myself, need to get fitter!

Thanks to Mick, Maria and Jack for the organising, ash kennard for keeping me awake on the journey and getting me the cheapest bb7 pads ever, pheonix riders/trialswhores for the smashed beer bottle/pizza/fire, stu powney for 90s bmx reminiscing and everyone else for the banter, awesome riding and best weekend on the bike ever.

Roll on next year and more trips to essex required!

• Like 1

A message on behalf of TrialsAddict.

Radfest was amazing!

"Thank you to all the people that came over and spoke to us and I hope we helped you all out with the parts you needed".

"Massive Thank you to the organisers".

Trials Addict Team.

bigger ramp for next year i think jack and a house to jump on for joe.

WOW. GOD DAMN WOW. So stoked with all the great people that came. Can't believe how crazy some of the events got. Never seen a 180 X-up endo drop before. Nick Cooke that was sick. Joe Maher is a weapon with the kicker. Extreme Hop comp was nuts. Matty Turner lived up to his hype taking on the big guns in the kicker comp.

The banter was amazing. So many good memories for a life time.

• Like 1

A message on behalf of TrialsAddict.

Radfest was amazing!

"Thank you to all the people that came over and spoke to us and I hope we helped you all out with the parts you needed".

"Massive Thank you to the organisers".

Trials Addict Team.

Oh yeah. Forgot to say thanks to TrialsAddict for supplying me with some headset spacers (my forks were a bit loose and I needed another spacer for the bolt to tighten properly).

Cheers!

Back from france on friday to work on the official radfest video. Can't wait to get stuck into it.

Am i the only one who has still not taken off there radfest band yet?

I took mine off day before yesterday. Never like taking off an event band too soon if it was awesome.

Edited by JackMeek