Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

Some more essentials for radfest weekend which i have just recieved. Thought id get some new clobber tarty t shirt( f.o.c), Koxx t-shirt and some tarty shorts. Some new tyres for radfest i have never used try-alls so i thought id get them whilst they was on offer, some new echo tr pedals, 4 finger magura lever and a split link..

Many thanks tartybikes!

206039_10151228351529572_942380305_n.jpg

• Like 2

It doesn't really matter too much in advance. I'd say enter Expert for now, then have a look at the sections once they've been set - you can move down a class if you think it's too hard for you (you won't be able to move up to Elite though I'm afraid, as you have to qualify). You can ride up to three sections of your chosen class to see how youget on before moving down as well - the idea is for you to ride in a class that matches your ability, so if you've entered one that's too hard or too easy you can move up or down. We want you to enjoy it!

if you gonna do the comp andee, I would hazard a guess you are about blue route level, or maybe even green cos nationals are a lot harder than normal tykes. that's my advice anyway dude

As for times...

There is 5 of us coming from up north which is about 3 and half hour drive so google maps say.

Were setting of around 6:30 to get there in safe time.. Mcdonalds breakfast on route sounds good too :P

• Like 1

I'm tempted by the comp as well, never entered one so would be cool to see how much I suck :D

Do you enter on the fri/sat or is it something you need to register for beforehand?

Im planning on leaving the midlands about 8:30 - 9:00 to get down there for 12:00 - 13:00 depending on how much hassle I get with traffic on pick ups.

Me and chicken jal frazer (sorry mate it's just seriously caught on lol) are thinking of entering the comp now too.

The more the merrier for the comp. gonna be fantastic. Can't wait for this one. Will organise with you student about driving down on the Friday lad