Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

if there's no lift option available, does anyone know how hard it would be to get from the train station to barrow farm with a trial bike and camping gear???

5 miles isnt to far..But Radical bikes is down some pretty sketchy county roads, that tractors, buses, coaches vans and cars all use.

Would defo suggest getting a taxi...You might get there in 1 piece that way.

Anyone know if there is going to be shower facilities there?

Showers were picked up today. Tested..Hot water with good water pressure to :)

Cya all this weekend.

Ill be there 1st thing tomorrow.

Few guys already down there camping tonight..

That was excellent! Only went for today but I wish I'd stayed all weekend now! I was knackered from work so wasn't exactly on fire but had a great time.

Saw a load of old faces and met some new ones, definitely camping next year.

Rode John Shrewsbury's Hex too, didn't know if I'd like it, I was wrong!

Soooo much stuff to ride there.

Edited by LEON

Just got back... Amazing weekend! Met some cool people n really enjoyed riding there well worth the 3 hour drive. Really look forward to next years.

I have 30 minutes worth of footage of the speed trial comp on my camera which ill get edited n uploaded some point tonight.

My body and face is absolutely aching after face planting a tractor tyre which hurt. Thank god i don't have work til weds.

Many thanks to Jack and his workers for the success of this event.

Bath time!

Andy

Sucha good weekend ..saw loads of faces / met lotsa people! cant wait till next year now :D

Unfortunately i went a bit bash happy -.-

563915_10151907482340151_764524849_n.jpg541763_10151907484980151_1707283948_n.jpg295232_10151907483410151_415921707_n.jpg

Put more air in your tyres!!!! lol

EDIT: Just stripped my bike down to find i have cracked my neon forks on the steerer at both sides.. FML!!!

384218_10151271637869572_828332932_n.jpg

Edited by Andeee

Best weekend of my life! Hope this happens next year, all the effort that was put into it was well worth it. Really pushed the limits on my bike this weekend with some good improvements as result. Met some amazing people too and its good to put faces to people on here. Looking forward to seeing the pictures/videos of the weekend/me.

Got some good sidehop tips from Rick koekoek too! Win.

amazing weekend as expected. thank you very much Jack, Mick, Maria and everyone else that helped make it such an epic event.

ALSOOOO If anyone picked up a bronzey gold zippo please let me know, had it for years and it fell out of my pocket somewhere. cheers ash

• Like 1