Photoshop Request!

isitafox

I agree black seat green grip's :D or black grip's and green cable's depending on setup? trial tech stem is needed too :P What you doing with the seat then? would look nice on jim's ashton :D

There shall be no cables, though if you've got a black seat I'm sure a deal could be made??

What you mean if i don't work? :P I do but achieve very little.. And looks like a deal has been struck! :(

P.s Black grip's :) If you can find these in black they will be a win! JD will most certainly back that statement up!!

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/charge-plunger-handlebar-grips/

Edited by Miss-Higgy

What you mean if i don't work? :P I do but achieve very little.. And looks like a deal has been struck! :(

That's one way of reading it, which wasn't the one I meant :P

If you've got something Dave would like to swap for the white one then you get right in there - you got there first and I'm not in any hurry to sort a new seat :)

It looked way better with those WTB grips on and significant quantities of blood from your hands.

Hahaha, i'm on about the 660 with the fluro green rims! Still reppin' the WTBs and hands with speed holes on the 609. This weekend will be no exception, got a pack of ibuprofen to work my way through...

Edited by Skoze

nope, i have nothing to offer other than the one out the marino and thats white... So fail! You go for it, its the perfect swap scenario for you both. And we want an eclat one anyway :P

You're nuts for changing that colour scheme, just so you know :P

Nah, the inspired seat would be for jim's ashton the marino is staying as it is! Just need's an orange front hub to lace the other megamo rim onto and it will be back to original state. :)

If you're keeping it brakeless or using a rim brake then I've got the original hub for it somewhere. I'll stop hijacking this thread now though!