Tnn Greens Or Heatsink Cousts?

feedmemoar

Heatsink cousts are real cousts!

Only reason Heatsink now sell cousts is that the 'real' cousts had an unsafe amount of material in the backings (too little) but if your that stubborn you could talk to Jack Meek as he often has 'real' cousts for sale.

Before i fitted my 'real' Cousts a few different people have tried to pull them out the backings and nobody has managed to do it

• Like 1

Exactly.

I changed my cousts into metal backings today purely because the plastics were flexing in the slave which led to the ends of the pads wearing faster than the middles and they took a stonking amount of effort to remove.

Had to have them in the oven for 10 mins on the hottest setting and even at that they still required effort to pull out of the backing. In there absolutely solid.

Tnn's are doggerz. I couldn't trust mine as far I could throw them.

Heatsink for the win by the far.

Heatsink seem to be perform better and quicker for bedding in. Where as majority of people I have come across who have owned tnn pads seem to spend more time fannying around with em than riding with them.

Plus Steve at heatsink offers a very good and friendly quick after sale service.

Edited by Andeee
  • Like 1

heatsink cousts

Have tried both, would choose heatsinks hands down

The grind has worn down on my rim loads to dead really and they still hold incredibly. TNN greens are great but seem to be high maintenance in my opinion, also my cousts seem to be very quiet which i much prefer.

Edited by trials26

No try out needed, just wanted opinions of loads of riders. It's the best way to find out stuff. :)

The best way of finding out stuff is by trying it out... I found out I liked an Echo 24 by trying his bike, not through reviews and feedback.

heatsink cousts

Have tried both, would choose heatsinks hands down

The grind has worn down on my rim loads to dead really and they still hold incredibly. TNN greens are great but seem to be high maintenance in my opinion, also my cousts seem to be very quiet which i much prefer.

Quiet?! Mine are crazy loud. Sound like a banshee getting raped. I reccomend tnn backings with coust material cut to fit by Steve directly. Much snugger fit