Greatest Riding Accomplishments This Month

BradJohnson

Just a little thread to gloat about your greatest riding achivements/ something your proud of doing this month.

Soo i'll start, i sidehopped bar height, Pedal up'd bar height and also up to fronted bar height.

This was all in a week to..

Add a video if possible...

My Video will be up shortly..

Edited by bradjohnson

Nearly nailing up to fronts, it's so annoying haha. Will be so happy once I get them properly.

Riding up a slanted rock at Hookwoods, doing a full 180 spin on the rear wheel (no hops) then dropping off. Apparently my tyre was so close to slipping completely haha, chuffed with that.

Plus a sidehop to rear up 4 pallets, and a hook up 8 :D

Edit: Good idea for a topic by the way! Ian 5 is good!

Edited by JMCD

Not sure it's a proper hook though, it had a sloped pallet at the bottom of it. I was thinking of trying the one at hookwoods, but all the mud put me off lol.

How am I a new rider by the way? Unless you're talking in terms of competitions as I've only done one official one haha.

Bashing in comp riding? Guessing you ride BIU?

nooo. I ride green route, gone back to a mod with a bash plate after a year on a streety 24, and doing shite in comps. Its uci rules, but only after red route does tyres only apply. i meant I learnt how to hold it on the bash to get to the next bit, and also learnt endo drop offs/ pivot drop offs. and I 180'd across a gap off a nice ledge yesterday with dez

nooo. I ride green route, gone back to a mod with a bash plate after a year on a streety 24, and doing shite in comps. Its uci rules, but only after red route does tyres only apply. i meant I learnt how to hold it on the bash to get to the next bit, and also learnt endo drop offs/ pivot drop offs. and I 180'd across a gap off a nice ledge yesterday with dez

Fair enough :)