I Need Your Votes!

Ali C

Hi

I've entered a video copetition Converse and JD Sports have put on in the hope to win some pretty decent camera gear. I don't currently own any type of recording equipment, so I would love to win this comp and make more videos.

All you have to do is click the link below, go to the "Watch and vote" page 4 and vote for my video (yes, they spelt my name wrong haha!).

I've entered pretty late so I have some catching up to do, I would really appreciate it if you could take a min or two just to watch my video (only 30 secs long) and vote (or even vote without watching if you wish). I would also really appreciate it if people could share this with friends, as I said I've a little catching up to do.

Many thanks!!

Ali

http://www.facebook.com/JDSportsOfficial/app_216594075137031

thanks guys, over 100 votes now. The top videos right now are closer to 600 so please keep it up!, Family, friends, work colleagues etc, if you can just get anyone you know to vote I would be for ever in your dept :) You can even do multiple voted from different computers.