1 what did you think

2 what would you have changed to the game

3 would you of bought it if you knew what it was like

4 rate it from 0-10

1 = shit!!!

2 = wouldnt of made the game

3 = no its shit

4 = -100 out of 10

If your mums facebook profile is deemed inapropriate then I am guilty as charged.

she's like 4 ft 8".. has a moustache, and her tits are in competition with her gut to see who hits the floor first...

(i'm regreting posting this already)

Edited by Danny00135

0, COD is for faggots.

If you want to shoot people then do something meaningful with your life and join the army, instead of staying up all night talking about it and playing a video game.

Coming from the person who has posted on his facebook loads of times about some FPS video game? When are you joining up then? :P
  • Like 4

0, COD is for faggots.

If you want to shoot people then do something meaningful with your life and join the army, instead of staying up all night talking about it and playing a video game.

Why is it for faggots? If people enjoy playing it, what makes them a faggot?

That's a bit far fetched imo, just because I don't like football games, I don't automatically think "Oh he/she plays fifa 2012, what a faggot!".

Edited by JMCD

I don't think it is healty to dedicate that amount of solid time to completing a new COD game. I occasionally get on Battlefield once or twice a week for an hour, but not because I love the game but because a group of my friends (who are ex army) get on there and we have a laugh and a catch up online due to them now living 100's of miles away.

I USED to spend a lot of time playing BF and XBOX in general, but my relationship started to go down the drain as did my social life. Before long the texts asking if I wanted to go out stopped, and people just didn't bother with me because I was never going out. I also used to get quite aggressive and rage over stuoid things which would wind me up, so even after I had finished playing I would still be highly strun. I put the controller down and within days my relationship was better and I was going out with my mates and having fun again.

I can say with first hand experience that obsessing over a game like that is not good for you. Adults do not do things like that.

I don't think it is healty to dedicate that amount of solid time to completing a new COD game. I occasionally get on Battlefield once or twice a week for an hour, but not because I love the game but because a group of my friends (who are ex army) get on there and we have a laugh and a catch up online due to them now living 100's of miles away.

I USED to spend a lot of time playing BF and XBOX in general, but my relationship started to go down the drain as did my social life. Before long the texts asking if I wanted to go out stopped, and people just didn't bother with me because I was never going out. I also used to get quite aggressive and rage over stuoid things which would wind me up, so even after I had finished playing I would still be highly strun. I put the controller down and within days my relationship was better and I was going out with my mates and having fun again.

I can say with first hand experience that obsessing over a game like that is not good for you. Adults do not do things like that.

So the upshot is:

codPlayer = Faggot

Adult != codPlayer

-(Adult) = Child

Child = Faggot

All children are faggots.

• Like 4

I can see what you're saying dude, I (weirdly) have never raged on CoD, if I get annoyed I just leave the match, it's quite simple... I have seen a few people who seem to rage badly and blame everything on lag/controllers. I don't miss out on stuff to play it, if I wasn't playing it I'd be browsing the internet on my laptop anyway.

But still, it's not nice to call people faggots...

When I'm playing and losing, EVERYONE is a camper. I've even smashed up controllers. I look back and see now how pathetic that was. I stick to FIFA these days much more calming.

Jeez. I just stick down a motion sensor, chuck a flashbang/concussion grenade and then C4/Semtex in the room. Campers are the easiest enemies for me, sitting ducks.

Jeez. I just stick down a motion sensor, chuck a flashbang/concussion grenade and then C4/Semtex in the room. Campers are the easiest enemies for me, sitting ducks.

I meant people that aren't camping are labelled automatically as campers! RAGE!!!

Nah I can play cod, had Nukes and got a 2.2 KDR.

• Like 1

i have never had cod rage, i sunk quite a few hours into it in first year. i don't get why you'd get mad over a game. to OP your bragging about games on a biking forum, you invited the abuse..

How am I bragging? I was just offering friendly advice to people who struggled with campers, and this is the chit chat, "off topic" section.

I played COD before. I can't get good at it. I do enjoy yelling at the screen when something annoying happens but... I don't know if it's because I'm not good at it, but I don't try to break the controller when I get killed. I'm used to it.

I did once smash a controller though, but that was for a much more sensible reason, being the button inside the controller broke when I was fighting a boss. Cheap-ass controller.

Oh yeah, and I was 13.

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 1