Christmas Present Ideas!

Sam Nichols

I'm not in Thailand, and don't expect everyone to be there. I'm just saying that you can enjoy December 25th (and indeed every other day of the year) without celebrating Christmas or feeling like you're missing out or being sad.

Thanks for sharing your views, perhaps you could start a topic of your own telling us about your thoughts on Christmas.

This topic was made to see if anyone has any good Christmas present suggestions.

Edited by Sam Nichols

On December 25th last year I woke up in a massive house with marble floors. I went downstairs where someone was clearing up the glasses and bottles from the night before and making breakfast for everyone. Then I went for a swim in the pool we had, a cute Thai girl cooked me a stir-fry dinner, I phoned my parents in the UK for an hour. That evening we all had more food, more drinks, and it was amazing. I don't think 'Christmas' got mentioned once, apart from when I was on the phone.

This year I will be in the UK over xmas but it's about seeing the family etc, and nothing to do with presents.

A lot of people virtually live for Xmas like they live for the weekend or they live for their summer holiday. Believe me, there's rarely a day in my life when I'm sad, short of exciting things to see or do, or lacking in people to meet up with and do stuff. Hell, in my life, every f'cken day is Christmas Day ; )

haha the way you're going on and on it sounds like you're insinuating Sam is making this new rule where everyone has to give out presents at Christmas. Lighten up you miserable cunt!

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 3

Right Ill start this then.

Cheap quirky mobile phone case off ebay.

Candyfloss maker

Nice necklace (dont get suckered into that Pandora shit though, over a year too late and too generic)

Big teddy bear (doing huge Disney ones for £20 atm)

You can get photo frames which have like 5 different slots, buy it and fill with pictures of you both,

A connection to your first date, the DVD of the film you saw - gift vouchers to the restaurant or whatever.

Cheeky sex gift - just like small bullet or massage oil or something more delicate.

Mixtapes rule.

If she likes Kim Kardashian theres a new range out in Dorothy Perkins (i think, my gilrfirend is easy to buy for.)

Tickets to go see a band / play / zoo / aquarium.

Callender - diary

Bottle of spirit she likes but cant usually afford / bubbly.

Perfume

Bought all these for my girlfriend and she seemed to like em - cheap and thoughtful for most of the gifts and then 1 or 2 things which actually cost money.

• Like 1

I say if when your buying for a girl you should aim for 2-5 presents which cost nothing but will make her smile or make her think that your sensitive and emotional. And 1-2 bigger gifts - Because she's a woman and loves money being spent on her - obviously depending on your budget. Will put more ideas up later if you want, just put a few because Sam seemed to get frustrated by the constant dildo suggestions haha.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On December 25th last year I woke up in a massive house with marble floors. I went downstairs where someone was clearing up the glasses and bottles from the night before and making breakfast for everyone. Then I went for a swim in the pool we had, a cute Thai girl cooked me a stir-fry dinner, I phoned my parents in the UK for an hour. That evening we all had more food, more drinks, and it was amazing. I don't think 'Christmas' got mentioned once, apart from when I was on the phone.

This year I will be in the UK over xmas but it's about seeing the family etc, and nothing to do with presents.

A lot of people virtually live for Xmas like they live for the weekend or they live for their summer holiday. Believe me, there's rarely a day in my life when I'm sad, short of exciting things to see or do, or lacking in people to meet up with and do stuff. Hell, in my life, every f'cken day is Christmas Day ; )

I don't mind playing the part of "Thai Girl" if you want to recreate last years Christmas. I'm quite good at 'tucking'.

• Like 3