Bike Instruments?

clerictgm

I don't know where he lives. And the tread seemed heated. I wasn't having a pop.

So he's able to use the correct tools or access expert advise. And yes he's silly not to use that. Like I said not how I or anyone else would do it.

Was only trying to be nice and to cool down the thread. Clearly I won't get involved next time. I don't know why I bothered as meant in my other post its a pointless thread.

Cheers

I don't know where he lives. And the tread seemed heated. I wasn't having a pop.

So he's able to use the correct tools or access expert advise. And yes he's silly not to use that. Like I said not how I or anyone else would do it.

Was only trying to be nice and to cool down the thread. Clearly I won't get involved next time. I don't know why I bothered as meant in my other post its a pointless thread.

Cheers

I wasn't getting angry at you, but clerictgm annoys me. fair play for trying to calm down the thread

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/tools/echo_spanish_bb_installation_tool/c31p11917.html

My Dad thought this was too f**king expensive, and so did I... (For what it is, not having a dig at tarty.)

So we got a long threaded pole about 30cm long, 1cm thick... Spacers, and nuts to tighten the spacers together, bang made it for maybe £2 tops. Abeit not the same quality, but it works.

Seeming as this thread contains absolute bolloks ill add some myself

My name is jenny i am 16 i have blonde hair and you cant stop reading me you have started!! I was murderd 7/14 with my fathers shot gun and butcher knife if u dont post this on 20 other pics i will come kill you in the middle of the night with my dads butcher knife u have 5 hours!! Dont belive me?? Google Maria Marshall , keisha jones , and omar winkinson.

Source facebook

Legitimacy,

100%

I did this myself and im now alive INTIT brap

Edited by TROYston
  • Like 2

Yeah I work with a few and all think a hammer is the solution to every problem.

It's hammer and sickle not cycle .For reals though there's a strong tradition of Russians going for a mechanically simple solution to complex problems sometimes to great effect ie the Kalashnikov .

• Like 1

Hes Russian. Probably drunk and thought it would be nice to share this with us.

Actually I'm not a drinker.. but like real Russian I can survive 5-floors building jump(it's not so difficult) and fight an average bear.

a strong tradition of Russians going for a mechanically simple solution to complex problems sometimes to great effect ie the Kalashnikov .

It's not a tradition, it called ingenuity.

I can buy any bike instruments.. but why should I do it?

For example: headset press costs ~80 pounds but anyone can make some good analog for ~3 pounds.

press-cup1.jpg

press-cup2.jpg

press-cup3.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.tartybike.../c31p11917.html

My Dad thought this was too f**king expensive, and so did I... (For what it is, not having a dig at tarty.)

So we got a long threaded pole about 30cm long, 1cm thick... Spacers, and nuts to tighten the spacers together, bang made it for maybe £2 tops. Abeit not the same quality, but it works.

Flippin heck that really is an expensive tool :o (Again no dig at Tarty, as that isn't really their fault)