New camera .. Tester I'd say! .. :)

alistair14

What editing software are you using and why are you converting? Is the video widescreen on your PC? It definitely should be, but isn't :P

Google "[insert software name] change aspect ratio" ;)

WMM (LOL) I can't be arsed finding something else

I had to convert them to another format because it wouldnt actually find the files cause they're some super high HD format on the camera

I had to convert them to another format because it wouldnt actually find the files cause they're some super high HD format on the camera

Get something else, becasue it's quite pointless to have a good HD camera and still upload shit quality video ;)

I agree with mr Stix.

You go really high up in the air while gapping, and I reckon if you could push that power forwards instead of upwards you could gap alot further.

I've made a quick paint drawing to make it more easy to understand what I mean. The red one is you now:)

Sick paint skilzzzzzzzz

post-30858-0-63891600-1356532336_thumb.p

Edited by williams

I agree with mr Stix.

You go really high up in the air while gapping, and I reckon if you could push that power forwards instead of upwards you could gap alot further.

I've made a quick paint drawing to make it more easy to understand what I mean. The red one is you now:)

Sick paint skilzzzzzzzz

Just saying, i do know how to gap :) It's the way i like to do it :)

On a serious note I do like your style you ride similar to Swindlehurst in a way and your gap style could prove to be a good thing as soon as you get your landings smoother and choose a better pallet haha

Thanks! :)

Yeahh Ill work on the smoother landings in time, just i havent ridden in so long XD

I love destroying pallets, its fun! :P

Cause its a shitty Panasonic Lumix. Only joking, they're great little cameras, use Adobe Premiere (latest version will do) and that will convert your AVCHD files into something more useable such as .mov or .mp4. Ensure your camera and your software is set to 16:9 aspect ratio for HD footage.

• Like 1