What do you want from life?

shercofray

i've always aspired to be a herpetologist.
Stick your dangle in a few essex girls and you might just live that dream.
That was funny. I never scuttled a southern bird, that's one of the things what I want to get out of life. And a Chinese bird too. Dunno why like, just always wanted to do it

seriously i wanted to be a zoologist that specializes in reptiles amphibians

Do you not anymore? Look into how you can become one? Dad's best friend does/did (not sure anymore) that and it seems a pretty cool job!

That was funny. I never scuttled a southern bird, that's one of the things what I want to get out of life. And a Chinese bird too. Dunno why like, just always wanted to do it

What are you doing to achieve this Bing? haha ;)

Cool that you made the move after all that work.

I feel like saying screw it and doing something, and then i realise that i enjoy my home comforts and toys. I took a mild gamble and ditched a solid job, and then had everything i wanted in sight, though it turns out i was looking through some fog and all three things ended up sucking.

Despite knowing allot about myself, over that time i think i learnt more about people and society. However i did make effort to venture into new interests and meet some people.

As of Tuesday or Wednesday this week i think i'm gonna be kicked out the door from work (thankfully), for pulling another prank.

Despite myself having numerous interests, i think really, i'm just bored of the majority of people around me. UK society is really dull to me. I should just go trip it to America somewhere to see what the people are like there, something i've wanted to do for a few years.

So yeah i'm clueless. I know if i give up riding (i've only had probably 6 months off riding in 12/13 years due to injuries) to travel then that's it, there's no coming back. Which to me is scary.

• Like 1

Do you not anymore? Look into how you can become one? Dad's best friend does/did (not sure anymore) that and it seems a pretty cool job!

What are you doing to achieve this Bing? haha ;)

All my life ive wanted to work with animals...My passion in life however is reptiles.......Just dreams man just dreams....:)

Some of you people need to wake up and smell the cheese. Sometimes you have to live entirely out of your comfort zone and just say yes to shit that may end in death, but may also end in changing your life for the better. Take a little risk to enhance your life, the worst that can happen is you'll have a new challenge to overcome.

When i got asked if i wanted to move to Perth when i was 25, i sure as hell didn't take long deciding. Yes, i left a SHIT load behind, but i'm not looking back. Best decision i've ever done, both personally and professionally. I arrived with just a 29kg case to my name and 1 or 2 contacts. I've met so many people and enjoyed almost every day.

Dreams don't just rock up on your doorstep and you shake their hand and you living the dream. You have to work for them, i was at my company for 5 and a half years when they asked me. Some would argue that i should of left ages ago had i genuinely wanted to persue a better life, as staying at the same company never really pays off, except this time it did. Loved the company and the enviroment, now i love the company live in Perth.

Just try it, someone comes up to you with a stupid idea, going somewhere stupid or doing something entirely out of your comfort zone (rocking up at a house party when you only know 1 person in the country is certainly a fresh experience) and see what happens.

Regret what you did, not what you didn't.

• Like 2