Echo Lite Dual Disk - Clean&Green

ForrestDump

Gu'day everyone,

So i decided to do away with my Zoo! Lynx frame and finally go dual disk for the new year. Here is the result of that choice...

post-29186-0-84440400-1358766340_thumb.jpost-29186-0-53517100-1358766404_thumb.jpost-29186-0-66485700-1358766466_thumb.j

post-29186-0-22147800-1358766536_thumb.jpost-29186-0-91356500-1358766708_thumb.jpost-29186-0-47132300-1358766809_thumb.j

Hope you a like it. The spec can be put up on request if needed.

Photos were taken with my phone so may be a little rough around the edges.

Thanks,

James

• Like 4

Looks nice dude! Fancy selling my the lynx frame? :P

Sorry fella, its not for sale at the moment... That said it is pretty beaten up as well haha

very nice indeed :D

glad you didn't take the green colour theme too far and make it tacky, but team green brakes would make the green theme for me (Y) .

I get really picky when it comes dow to what my bike looks like, just the right amount of each colour. I thought about the team hopes, but... (this will possibly sound really fussy) they're just the wrong shade of green completely! haha

I've thought about a protector... in the end its a trials bike and they tend to get a bit beaten up. I try to ride as smooth as i can which is a plus.

yeah but having that on there will give you less worry about butting a massive dent in the downtube and that will increase its life span! i would defiantly do it mate, you wont regret it when you hit it on a wall and it does nothing, you will if you hit it a put a huge dent in it!

• Like 1

I thought about the team hopes, but... (this will possibly sound really fussy) they're just the wrong shade of green completely! haha

hahaha i agree with you about the team green colour (looks like someone wiped snot on hope stuff to me)

+1 for the carbon down tube protector too.

hahaha i agree with you about the team green colour (looks like someone wiped snot on hope stuff to me)

+1 for the carbon down tube protector too.

Exactly!! If it was a deeper and darker green... more like a 'British Racing Green'... it would look so much nicer, and it would also suit the 'Made in Britain' factor that Hope have!

May have to look into a nice way of putting on a downtube protector.

Exactly!! If it was a deeper and darker green... more like a 'British Racing Green'... it would look so much nicer, and it would also suit the 'Made in Britain' factor that Hope have!

May have to look into a nice way of putting on a downtube protector.

the downtube protectors look nice anyway, if your really anal about it cut it shorter so it looks abit neater

Edited by customrider-Rhys

the downtube protectors look nice anyway

I think that goes down to personal preference... I'm studying product design so i can get really picky about things :P haha (my friends know this best when my bike is in question). But yeah, I could cut it down to make it nice and slick.

I think that goes down to personal preference... I'm studying product design so i can get really picky about things :P haha (my friends know this best when my bike is in question). But yeah, I could cut it down to make it nice and slick.

fair enough, i get quite picky but i dont mind the look of the protectors, yeah cut it down to like half and stick it on, you could always double it up aswell then

fair enough, i get quite picky but i dont mind the look of the protectors, yeah cut it down to like half and stick it on, you could always double it up aswell then

Thats a good shout. I've always thought that the protectors would be good against general knocks and scuffs compared to a big hit... being carbon fibre n all i thought they would just crack and then a new one would be needed.

Thats a good shout. I've always thought that the protectors would be good against general knocks and scuffs compared to a big hit... being carbon fibre n all i thought they would just crack and then a new one would be needed.

they take some pretty big hits, a friend of mind as hit his pretty hard from a failed backwheels, removed the protector, frame and protector were both fine, defiantly worth the £25, especially after spending like £300 on a frame