Hannes signed with crewkerz

ghostrider88

Post something useful for once. Like the link please

instead of coming across as a complete tool in every topic you could have searched for yourself instead of demanding a link. It seems Hans has been filming indoors in Germany with a load of people and there might even be a video in the appropriate section of the forum.

• Like 4

instead of coming across as a complete tool in every topic you could have searched for yourself instead of demanding a link. It seems Hans has been filming indoors in Germany with a load of people and there might even be a video in the appropriate section of the forum.

Unlike you Ali I don't have time to spend all day trawling throught ever topic on this forum. I happen to look at this quickly and seen the video comment, he could have just posted the link directly instead of posting some sarcastic comment.

Thanks for expressing your fellings for me.

If that's the case then fair enough. I was assuming he was riding a stocker to show off the new bike.

Yeah, in one of the recent Koln Trial Jam videos you could get a good idea of the spec he was running. As far as I could tell, the only standard part of his bike was the frame. Everything else like the forks, cranks, bars, wheels, etc. were all top of range aftermarket kit :)

Yeah, in one of the recent Koln Trial Jam videos you could get a good idea of the spec he was running. As far as I could tell, the only standard part of his bike was the frame. Everything else like the forks, cranks, bars, wheels, etc. were all top of range aftermarket kit :)

Not so sure about wheels(besides tires) but yeah...