Hannes signed with crewkerz

ghostrider88

he was looking for another bike but I think he doesn't want to join the scene again because trials is full of nobs now

Ironic

but as far as leaving Koxx, I'm not too surprised, he'd have always been in the shadow of Gilles and Jack. Now he's with Crewkers he'll be one of their better riders and will probably get a better deal out of it. Plus I'd rather have a Crewkers over a Sky, but I'd probably have a Kloud over a Crewkers.

• Like 5

Ironic

but as far as leaving Koxx, I'm not too surprised, he'd have always been in the shadow of Gilles and Jack. Now he's with Crewkers he'll be one of their better riders and will probably get a better deal out of it. Plus I'd rather have a Crewkers over a Sky, but I'd probably have a Kloud over a Crewkers.

I guess you don't like him much?

It is fair enough though, this forum is just full on bitching. (Cue the dont use the forum) but in all seriousness, when I used to be more active on the forum a couple of years ago there wasent any of this pointless bitching, I'm assuming its all come about since the tgs, inspired split. The way I see it now, unless you have a seat and ride in that style of riding your videos will just get slated.

Everyone just needs to chill out.

• Like 2

Id say it's more the other way around. The guys with seats used to ride seatless so can still appreciate it, people seem to forget riders like Ali used to ride a 'normal' trials bike and did his time on the comp circuit riding natural. He had a go in Matlock again last year and did really well, especially considering he rode his Hex so I don't understand the hate.

The way I see it now, unless you have a seat and ride in that style of riding your videos will just get slated.

Really? I think you'll find there are plenty more 'Get a BMX/Not trials/Boring BMX shit' type comments posted about videos than the other way round. Aside from Ali being a sourpuss about everything, almost all the people who ride Inspireds/that style of bike have ridden 'normal' trials before so don't have a problem with it, whereas the people who haven't tried a streetier setup seem to just talk shit about it. There also seems to be some confusion in video threads like the one of Gilles latest videos where people were saying the video itself was shit, but others were perceiving that as them saying the riding and/or Gilles was shit which wasn't the case.

Anyways, for as long as TF (and the ones before it) have been around people have talked shit about stuff/each other, but that's not exactly unique to this forum.

I know a lot of seatless riders have gone seated style. Did I read that bigman ride a seated bike now? He used to be a monster few year ago, I dare say still is.

I feel that the quality of videos has gone down some what compared to what they used to be. Tgs wise I mean, this may be because all the seatless riders who made quality edited videos have gone seated.

It is fair enough though, this forum is just full on bitching. (Cue the dont use the forum) but in all seriousness, when I used to be more active on the forum a couple of years ago there wasent any of this pointless bitching, I'm assuming its all come about since the tgs, inspired split. The way I see it now, unless you have a seat and ride in that style of riding your videos will just get slated.

Everyone just needs to chill out.

Nahhh, there's always been argumentative wankers in trials. I remember the whole TGS vs Comp/natural riders battle before Inspired was even born.

• Like 4

At least the hate is kept on the forum, on group rides no one would even dare confront someone with a spinny bike and say you're doing things wrong.

I took a week off the forum and after coming back it really accentuates just how sad the argument is haha.

• Like 1

Back on topic guys!

This is an interesting development imo, especially since Crewkerz are a relatively new/unheard of brand, and have managed to sign one of the very best stock riders in the world from the top trials dog Koxx.

Correct me if I am wrong on this,

I thought Crewkerz was Atomzbike?

If so as he was already Atomz top rider for such a long time I would have thought he had kept intouch and most likely already intended on moving back to his old team once they had re-vamped their brand a little.